Is Coinpayu Faucet worth?

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.400
Raw Dex
$0.033
I think I have heard about this site before. but not sure of using it If the earnings are too low, then there is no need claiming from it. it will be a waste.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It's one of my favourite website and the best part about this website is its Pay to click section and it pays well. Although the minimum threshold is little high but still it's good.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We all are aware of Coinpayu website on which we can earn from ad clicks and faucet but somehow I see the faucet is not worth as the earnings are too low and we cannot even claim all day.
I have an account there but have yet to make a payout. Clicks are rarely available, offers are hard. I collected more points by answering surveys which are really tiring.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.270
I have managed to get my first payment from the website and it does took me longer but the majority of earnings came from PTC
You could initiate a deposit and go to the marketplace and then buy and sell referrals this is to resume everything to win good better than clicking all the time this is my suggestion is to start trying the marketplace.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think I have heard about this site before. but not sure of using it If the earnings are too low, then there is no need claiming from it. it will be a waste.
I have used this site for years and have a lot of experience. This website is good and you can earn various cryptocurrencies for free but honestly I tell you that the income is low but not bad compared to similar sites.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Yes they don't pay fast and it is not clear exactly when you will get your money. This is a bit annoying. For example, we all receive our money from BMF on the 25th. Of course, the comparison of these two sites is not very correct because they are different sites, but I will say in general. We feel better when we know when we are going to receive our money.
Yes, although it is true that BMF pays many times before the agreed date, but it is true, it is as if it were an offline job, you know what day your salary arrives and you do not have to worry.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, although it is true that BMF pays many times before the agreed date, but it is true, it is as if it were an offline job, you know what day your salary arrives and you do not have to worry.
Yes, many times they pay before the 15th. This is very good. But there are sites that always make you worry, will they pay me? In the past, when PS4 was just released, I was active in a forum. They would give you a PS4 when you reached the required points. I got it after months of trying but in the end they didn't give it to me and it was a very bitter experience at that age.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.400
Raw Dex
$0.033
Good that you have used this site for years, it is good that you are writing from experience but as you have rightly stated the income here is always low.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Coinpayu is a good website that can help us earn crypto and they have different options through which we can get paid. It's Ptc section is well paying but faucet is low paying

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Coinpayu is a good website that can help us earn crypto and they have different options through which we can get paid. It's Ptc section is well paying but faucet is low paying
There are surveys but it's tiresome. Clicks are rare. Payout is high like at least 3000 satoshi to claim.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Coinpayu, like most cryptocurrency faucets will only give you a few cents a day no matter how hard you work. To make more money, you need to get active referrals.
Well, the problem is that referrals don't work either. Why should they work hard for a few cents a day? That's why you can't make money and it's not worth it to invest and get referrals

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We all are aware of Coinpayu website on which we can earn from ad clicks and faucet but somehow I see the faucet is not worth as the earnings are too low and we cannot even claim all day.
Yiu are not wrong in this at all as to if it is worth the wait to keep claiming all day on the site called coinpayu even though it is a very genuine and legit paying faucet site as I have also engaged in it but seeing how low the income is in it I just have to leave it alone after withdrawing the little I got from it a few weeks back and that is after over a month engaging in it.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Faucets is total waste of time. Pay per post is far better than faucets and all PTC sites. The money you earn from faucets will not be enough to buy data. Why wasting precious time on those faucets sites.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yiu are not wrong in this at all as to if it is worth the wait to keep claiming all day on the site called coinpayu even though it is a very genuine and legit paying faucet site as I have also engaged in it but seeing how low the income is in it I just have to leave it alone after withdrawing the little I got from it a few weeks back and that is after over a month engaging in it.
I also withdrew from this website once and stopped working. There are days when you have nothing to do. Maybe one of those days I will visit this site and watch the ads. It is not difficult to look at the ad, but the income will disappoint you

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I has collected more satoshis by answering surveys. When I make a withdraw option my BCH address doesn't work so I changed to payeer, now I have to wait for 24 hours before making another withdrawal attempt.

Back