Is Coinpayu Faucet worth?

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
We all are aware of Coinpayu website on which we can earn from ad clicks and faucet but somehow I see the faucet is not worth as the earnings are too low and we cannot even claim all day.
I am not sure if I have heard about this site before. If the earnings are too low, then there is no point in working on it.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I have managed to get my first payment from the website and it does took me longer but the majority of earnings came from PTC

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I use this faucet, if you work on it you can get decent amounts of satoshis per month, for the work you really have to do, which is to see ads in the background, not bad

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.355
Coinpayyu is one of the old faucet sites launched in 2017, this site is trusted and legit, although it only provides small rewards to its members and allows users to get various types of crypto for free.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It depends on the person. As I said before, I don't like faucet sites at all and they are not worth my time, but among them this is a good website. CoinPU earnings are good compared to other sites and worth your time

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.940
I really don't have any idea about that faucet claiming sites. This is because l am not interested in slow earning sites that may take ages to earn you atleast one dollar.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
It depends on the person. As I said before, I don't like faucet sites at all and they are not worth my time, but among them this is a good website. CoinPU earnings are good compared to other sites and worth your time
This is the fact you really just have to leave the ads in the background and little else, maybe it takes you 5 minutes of your time while you do other things.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is the fact you really just have to leave the ads in the background and little else, maybe it takes you 5 minutes of your time while you do other things.
It is true. Its easy to watch ads but like I said it depends on the person. Some may want to work for $1 a month and some consider it a waste of time. it depends. AdBTC is also good

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
It is true. Its easy to watch ads but like I said it depends on the person. Some may want to work for $1 a month and some consider it a waste of time. it depends. AdBTC is also good
Well i think that you can earn more there if you use some panels like timewall and the faucet or even if you write articles, all depends of what you do in the platform i think

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well i think that you can earn more there if you use some panels like timewall and the faucet or even if you write articles, all depends of what you do in the platform i think
Well, This will take your time and if you compare the income with the work you are doing, it is not worth it. I'm not saying it's bad. But all I am saying is that there are sites that will give you more money for this

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Well, This will take your time and if you compare the income with the work you are doing, it is not worth it. I'm not saying it's bad. But all I am saying is that there are sites that will give you more money for this
Yes, it is clear that there are activities that can give you more money, but hey, it all depends on the person as we said before, by the way what I also don't like is that sometimes it takes about 3-4 days to pay, but hey I guess they will have to send many payments

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, it is clear that there are activities that can give you more money, but hey, it all depends on the person as we said before, by the way what I also don't like is that sometimes it takes about 3-4 days to pay, but hey I guess they will have to send many payments
Yes they don't pay fast and it is not clear exactly when you will get your money. This is a bit annoying. For example, we all receive our money from BMF on the 25th. Of course, the comparison of these two sites is not very correct because they are different sites, but I will say in general. We feel better when we know when we are going to receive our money.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
We all are aware of Coinpayu website on which we can earn from ad clicks and faucet but somehow I see the faucet is not worth as the earnings are too low and we cannot even claim all day.
I am not a member of the platform but a lot of people said that it is worth it

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am not a member of the platform but a lot of people said that it is worth it
It is a good website. The positive thing is that you can get cryptocurrencies that are not available for free on any site. For example, Cardano and Shiba Ino, which do not exist in faucetpay. But its income is low and maybe you can request a withdrawal once a month

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
It is a good website. The positive thing is that you can get cryptocurrencies that are not available for free on any site. For example, Cardano and Shiba Ino, which do not exist in faucetpay. But its income is low and maybe you can request a withdrawal once a month
I will check it since you already gave it a positive review to. Thank you very much

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.940
For me I think the coinpayu faucets is not worthy my time. This is because it takes too long time to earn with it. I'd rather post on paid to post forum sites for a concrete reward based on my dedication.

Back