Is CryptoTab Profitable?

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
CryptoTab is an application for mining Bitcoin for free through an extension on the Chrome browser or the Google Play or iPhone mobile application. Users will get free Bitcoins in two ways, namely by first using a browser like you do your daily activities and enabling mining, secondly by inviting referrals. But my question is, are cryptotabs profitable?
For the amount of effort required, I think they are, if you then invest the free Bitcoin in something that will magnify those earnings without adding a lot more effort or money. I have used it for a couple of years and make 3,000 Satoshi in about 6 weeks average, but my effort is not increased and it's free money,

Attachments

• CT-3-16.jpg
    CT-3-16.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 1

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am using it before but I have decided to uninstall it from my phone because it is making my browsing experience very uncomfortable and unpleasant. They are flooding my phone with sex oriented ads which is very unhealthy for a man with kids.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.603
Probably, a lot of people here have many business ideas. So it is possible to meet those who can help you to venture into your dream business.
You are surely going to meet people and it depends on your skill because some people are very good at making friends with people either online or offline

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are surely going to meet people and it depends on your skill because some people are very good at making friends with people either online or offline
Yeah, that is actually the truth. If you are someone who is interested in making friends and you have the skills you can make a lot of friends.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, after reading various information, I understood what Cryptotab is. But I've also read the honest reviews from those who have already tried it. Well, from what I understand, such a system risks causing your system to overheat (with probability of potential damage!), to extract pennies! So in my opinion, it's not worth it and I don't install it at all.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.603
Well, after reading various information, I understood what Cryptotab is. But I've also read the honest reviews from those who have already tried it. Well, from what I understand, such a system risks causing your system to overheat (with probability of potential damage!), to extract pennies! So in my opinion, it's not worth it and I don't install it at all.
It is not worth it and I even regret using my money to buy the application from playstore. I should have used my money for another thing that is reasonable and that will pay me well

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
The problem with cryptotab is that it pays really little for users who have not paid a membership and simply work with the app for free, I think I remember that it was only 7 sats every 2 hours.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@Bisolami I'm sorry that you have lost money on something that, in my opinion, cannot work. I hope at least you didn't damage some of your devices, due to overheating.

My spanish friend @riberet19 forgive me if I seem a bit intrusive. May I ask you kindly, what is your jjob
Thank you.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
@Bisolami I'm sorry that you have lost money on something that, in my opinion, cannot work. I hope at least you didn't damage some of your devices, due to overheating.

My spanish friend @riberet19 forgive me if I seem a bit intrusive. May I ask you kindly, what is your jjob
Thank you.
Don't worry friend it's not intrusive, I work part-time as a programmer for a company, and my free time i spend earning on the internet and trading, and how about you? :D

Back