Is CryptoTab Profitable?

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Don't worry friend it's not intrusive, I work part-time as a programmer for a company, and my free time i spend earning on the internet and trading, and how about you? :D
Dearest friend, I am unemployed because I am 75% disabled. The Italian government grants me only a miserable disability pension of €324/month, and nothing else! In any case, I will have to start an internship in a few days for a possible job placement in the manufacture of women's summer shoes.
Let's hope so...

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, after reading various information, I understood what Cryptotab is. But I've also read the honest reviews from those who have already tried it. Well, from what I understand, such a system risks causing your system to overheat (with probability of potential damage!), to extract pennies! So in my opinion, it's not worth it and I don't install it at all.
I have been using it for a couple of years now and have not noticed anything different from using Chrome (my previous browser) except it's faster and I like the Start Page a lot better. I mainly gather free Satoshi online, so I like to see the current Bitcoin Price and how many Free Satoshi I have in my CryptoTab account when I open a new tab. Other than that, I don't even think about how much it pays, since I don't do anything I wouldn't be doing anyway except deposit the free cash it pays me every couple of weeks

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.883
I am using the app at the moment but i have not cashed out from it yet, so i do not have any personal experience about the app at the moment.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.670
Dearest friend, I am unemployed because I am 75% disabled. The Italian government grants me only a miserable disability pension of €324/month, and nothing else! In any case, I will have to start an internship in a few days for a possible job placement in the manufacture of women's summer shoes.
Let's hope so...
I understand, governments are always the same, they only serve to create problems, in my country I think they only give a little more around 400 euros to people with disabilities, that if, They suffocate us with taxes as I suppose it will also be in Italy, a shame.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.260
Well, after reading various information, I understood what Cryptotab is. But I've also read the honest reviews from those who have already tried it. Well, from what I understand, such a system risks causing your system to overheat (with probability of potential damage!), to extract pennies! So in my opinion, it's not worth it and I don't install it at all.
Even an emulator of android studio or Bluestacks could cause your system to overheat because it consumes a lot of memory or smart ga ga causes bluescreen this is means any software using a lot of your memory resource is included on list.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have been using it for a couple of years now and have not noticed anything different from using Chrome (my previous browser) except it's faster and I like the Start Page a lot better. I mainly gather free Satoshi online, so I like to see the current Bitcoin Price and how many Free Satoshi I have in my CryptoTab account when I open a new tab. Other than that, I don't even think about how much it pays, since I don't do anything I wouldn't be doing anyway except deposit the free cash it pays me every couple of weeks
You see, my dear friend, I have to admit that you are the only CryoptoTab user who speaks positively about it. I assume that you know how to best use such browser. But after all, even you have admitted that the daily profit based only on the extraction made by CryptoTab is still negligible. But I kindly ask you: have you perhaps invested in it to obtain a greater profit?
Thank you.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.670
You see, my dear friend, I have to admit that you are the only CryoptoTab user who speaks positively about it. I assume that you know how to best use such browser. But after all, even you have admitted that the daily profit based only on the extraction made by CryptoTab is still negligible. But I kindly ask you: have you perhaps invested in it to obtain a greater profit?
Thank you.
The only thing you can do if you do not want to invest money in the platform, is if you have several devices, put them to mining, when I used it I did it with 3 mobiles, and generated about 21 sats every 2 hours, it is very little, but those were the times when I was starting with crypto and any profit was useful to me.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The only thing you can do if you do not want to invest money in the platform, is if you have several devices, put them to mining, when I used it I did it with 3 mobiles, and generated about 21 sats every 2 hours, it is very little, but those were the times when I was starting with crypto and any profit was useful to me.
Good idea my friend, but sadly I (at least for now) don't own 3 mobile phones. But nevertheless, have you noticed if such always running devices had any overheating problem during that process?

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.670
Good idea my friend, but sadly I (at least for now) don't own 3 mobile phones. But nevertheless, have you noticed if such always running devices had any overheating problem during that process?
Well, the truth is that I did not have any problem of overheating or anything like that, but at the time I stopped doing it because it was not profitable (at least for me) even faucet pays you more for little work you do.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't invest any money in it. I do play Solitaire often, so I build up about 6,000 Satoshi a month average which is $2.00 USD. No, it's not much, but I am getting paid for what I like to do anyway and then I stash it away in FreeBitCo.in where I make 4% Daily Compound Interest on it (or more when I buy FUN Tokens), so it's easy free money.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.670
I don't invest any money in it. I do play Solitaire often, so I build up about 6,000 Satoshi a month average which is $2.00 USD. No, it's not much, but I am getting paid for what I like to do anyway and then I stash it away in FreeBitCo.in where I make 4% Daily Compound Interest on it (or more when I buy FUN Tokens), so it's easy free money.
All money is good as long as you use it wisely, I prefer to earn it in other ways and not in Cryptotab, but Cryptotab has something good, that you do not need to be doing anything in it for two hours, later you have to activate it again.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, under this aspect, you are certainly right. After all when are offered us easy free money, we all have to understand that "One doesn't count the teeth of a gift horse". But the only question I ask is why no one speaks well about CryptoTab.
Thank you.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.670
Well, under this aspect, you are certainly right. After all when are offered us easy free money, we all have to understand that "One doesn't count the teeth of a gift horse". But the only question I ask is why no one speaks well about CryptoTab.
Thank you.
Well he speaks well of cryptotab, and I have nothing against this platform, only that for my taste it pays little, but it is totally legal since it always pays, unlike those platforms that claim to pay a lot and end up becoming a scam, if you want to earn some extra satoshis with no effort, you can try it, But as @oldbuddy says, that money is better to reinvest it and make it something bigger.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
I am making only a few satoshis daily at present with cryptotab browser, I use my computer for only a few hours daily online. I am facing great losses online, so any money is greatly appreciated.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.260
I am making only a few satoshis daily at present with cryptotab browser, I use my computer for only a few hours daily online. I am facing great losses online, so any money is greatly appreciated.
The crypto tab one doesn't need solo mining it needs to upgrade and refer friends to increase the mining power as mine alone doesn't bring expected funds.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
At present I am making a loss so I cannot afford to upgrade and I also do not have the time to promote my affiliate link, since I am wasting most time doing low end work, with guaranteed payment.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I understand, governments are always the same, they only serve to create problems, in my country I think they only give a little more around 400 euros to people with disabilities, that if, They suffocate us with taxes as I suppose it will also be in Italy, a shame.
Not even like this because here in Italy, as you can read in the previous message sent to you last July 1st (sorry for the delay, but unfortunately you know the reason), they are just €324 / month and this sum remains unchanged. This while instead the cost of living, especially in recent years, increases the order of the day!

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$8.215
l have never tried out the crypto tab before. For me l am yet to be convinced that the crypto earning through faucet claiming is a very profitable venture to jump in.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.670
It's also a shame what's happening in your country, it's not much different from mine, it's the same in almost all the countries in southern Europe, but anyway, I guess we deserved it for being silent for so long.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Personally cryptotab browser never reached the minimum withdrawal limit, it takes a time and the browser paiys mor for those who have many referral than those who are working without referral users, and for me i don't have that much referrals and it was very hard for me. And for me its not worth it.

Back