Is Faucetpay safe?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Many people say and they strongly believe faucetpay is not a safe wallet and that's why it shouldn't be considered for bigger payments like even $5 payments and that's why I am not using faucetpay for any big payments.

Do you think it's safe for bigger payments?

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Faucetpay is safe. I have been staking on the site for long time and it's more then $100, also I have been depositing my faucets there and I have never had any problems. I have withdrawn from it a lot. I would say I trust it.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Yes, it is certain that I have withdrawn more than $1000 from there in the time that I have been working with the platform and I have never had problems, my withdrawals from BTC and other cryptos have always arrived and with low commissions

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have not personally used to the platform before but I have come across a couple of people that have used it. I think it may be safe but you need to be careful the amount of money you put on the platform.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.350
I guess it is safe even I have bad experience with Expresscrypto wallet. I lost over 10$ there. Faucetpay is currently good so I can consider it safe. I don't have much money since almost everything I conver into BFG token. Faucetpay got new desing lately.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Faucetpay is safe. I have been staking on the site for long time and it's more then $100, also I have been depositing my faucets there and I have never had any problems. I have withdrawn from it a lot. I would say I trust it.
That's great to know, I saw many say its not safe for bigger payments and we shouldn't keep our bigger deposits in faucetpay

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.030
Faucetpay is a micropayments service that allows users to earn small amounts of cryptocurrency by completing tasks or viewing ads. It is a relatively new service and has not been widely used or reviewed, so it is difficult to say definitively whether it is safe or not.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Wow. It's not new my friend and is quite old but I have heard from many that it's not safe so I'm also not using it for bigger payments

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I have no personal experience with it. I personally stay away from any thing related to cryptos because of not having a good understanding and clarity about the same.. I have read about Faucetpay platforms on forums like BMF and it has good reviews. It's safe and legit. But if you are not yet sure about bigger payouts there, go for smaller amounts till you are comfortable. Reviews are there to guide you but you should not go for anything unless you feel comfortable and confident about the same.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I have no personal experience with it. I personally stay away from any thing related to cryptos because of not having a good understanding and clarity about the same.. I have read about Faucetpay platforms on forums like BMF and it has good reviews. It's safe and legit. But if you are not yet sure about bigger payouts there, go for smaller amounts till you are comfortable. Reviews are there to guide you but you should not go for anything unless you feel comfortable and confident about the same.
I was like you few months back but at least I am trying to understand a few things and have started to even get paid in crypto. I hope you should start into it

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I was like you few months back but at least I am trying to understand a few things and have started to even get paid in crypto. I hope you should start into it
I am a slow learner and I might take my sweet time to learn. I never say never. I might be a bit enlightened in the future and venture into it.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am a slow learner and I might take my sweet time to learn. I never say never. I might be a bit enlightened in the future and venture into it.
I guess I'm more slower lol and many times I believe I'm a tube light that takes it's time to glow and same way I take more time to learn

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.350
Faucetpay is a micropayments service that allows users to earn small amounts of cryptocurrency by completing tasks or viewing ads. It is a relatively new service and has not been widely used or reviewed, so it is difficult to say definitively whether it is safe or not.
Relative new? I don't think so. It is online for almost 3 years or even more and it didn't have much problems. I guess it is not new and it is support for more than 1000 websites and not just faucets.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I guess I'm more slower lol and many times I believe I'm a tube light that takes it's time to glow and same way I take more time to learn
We all have our pace the learn different things. Well, I keep learning a lot of things everyday but when it comes to technology and finance, I get a bit slow. Maybe because I am not much inclined and interested there.
I read some more reviews about Faucetpay and it seems that people trust it a lot. Maybe once you can try withdrawal of a little more than 5 dollars to see how it works. People have claimed to have withdrawn more than thousands from there without any hassles.

Back