Is Faucetpay safe?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
We all have our pace the learn different things. Well, I keep learning a lot of things everyday but when it comes to technology and finance, I get a bit slow. Maybe because I am not much inclined and interested there.
I read some more reviews about Faucetpay and it seems that people trust it a lot. Maybe once you can try withdrawal of a little more than 5 dollars to see how it works. People have claimed to have withdrawn more than thousands from there without any hassles.
Yes, we all have our pace to learn and it's fine to take more time for certain things.

Yes I have read that but I would not like to risk it and this is why I don't use it for any transaction that is more than $1

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.355
Even though until now Faucetpay has been safe and smooth, I don't recommend you to deposit more than $50 or crypto equivalent. it is feared that it will happen like Expresscrypto which suddenly has the reason that it is heavily damaged, and takes the money of its users.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.210
I have not experienced any issues so far, therefore, I would say it is perfectly save. But I also suggest you not to take any chances.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Wow. It's not new my friend and is quite old but I have heard from many that it's not safe so I'm also not using it for bigger payments
I think many people have used it in the past and confirmed that it is safe. From the reviews I got here so many people are still making use of it.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I can understand. Many people have total trust on faucet pay whereas others don't have trust so it's our choice if we are satisfied with it or not

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
I have used this platfporm for some years now and the technical team behind it has been exceptional,i use faucetpay for low volume crytpo transactions not amounting to over $100.My crypto staking there is not exceeding $100 as well.So although it is a reliable platform i do not consider it as the safest wallet to store my entire crypto portfolio.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I have used this platfporm for some years now and the technical team behind it has been exceptional,i use faucetpay for low volume crytpo transactions not amounting to over $100.My crypto staking there is not exceeding $100 as well.So although it is a reliable platform i do not consider it as the safest wallet to store my entire crypto portfolio.
Yes it's better to use faucet pay for small payments and for bigger payments better to rely on main wallets.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Yes it's better to use faucet pay for small payments and for bigger payments better to rely on main wallets.
Exactly Ginger that is why for my main crypto transactions i trust thise wallets that have prfesence in my own country such as Luno,yellowcard and VALR.These are safe for me before i can afford a hardware wallet with a product key that can help me lock my crypto.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Exactly Ginger that is why for my main crypto transactions i trust thise wallets that have prfesence in my own country such as Luno,yellowcard and VALR.These are safe for me before i can afford a hardware wallet with a product key that can help me lock my crypto.
Yes that's correct and this is why I have shifted to Trust Wallet and I am liking the experience of this wallet.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
In the end, if the payments come from faucets or similar sites, they almost always give you the only option of faucetpay, so it is almost impossible for your cryptocurrencies not to go through there.

Back