Is Forex Investment Profitable?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Forex is a simple and easy form of investment. You only need to join a trusted forex exchange and have a license. The strategy is the same as other types of investment, buying at a low price and selling at a high price. The time to invest is very flexible. Investors must also choose the type of foreign currency that is widely traded, such as USD, EUR, YEN, GBP etc. Furthermore, investors also need to read international currency news, because foreign exchange is highly dependent on the world economy and the government.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.100
Raw Dex
$0.008
Forex trading can be very profitable. An experienced trader can make a lot of money. But the risk is also very high. I am considering to employ the service of a licensed forex trader to do the trading for me. I just pay him a commission if he makes profit for me.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Forex trading can be very profitable. An experienced trader can make a lot of money. But the risk is also very high. I am considering to employ the service of a licensed forex trader to do the trading for me. I just pay him a commission if he makes profit for me.
In forex trading, no one is always successful, be it professional traders, why don't you try trading yourself with small capital, or practice a demo account first. You can also practice swing trading and position trading so you have time to analyze forex.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.100
Raw Dex
$0.008
In forex trading, no one is always successful, be it professional traders, why don't you try trading yourself with small capital, or practice a demo account first. You can also practice swing trading and position trading so you have time to analyze forex.
I have tried trading myself with small capital but have not been very successful. The trader I talk about is a reliable acquaintance of mine. He is a very experienced trader. That's why I am considering employing his service. Another reason is I have freelance work to do. I do not have much time to analyze forex.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.778
Forex trading is deemed profitable for only those folks that are well educated and vast for the venture. I however have never seen anyone that I know has had a successful story in the venture.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes I believe that forex trading is profitable but that is when you are a professional trader not anyone can just invest in trading
It is best done by those who has acquired the skill

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Forex trading is deemed profitable for only those folks that are well educated and vast for the venture. I however have never seen anyone that I know has had a successful story in the venture.
You are right that many people with higher education will greatly benefit from entering the world of forex, especially those with majors that are closely related to forex, finance, statistics, etc.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Forex trading is a great thing to invest in. However, you should take your time to learn analysis and trading strategies. It is not so easy to trade as you may think. So take your time and learn first before investing money.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Forex trading is a great thing to invest in. However, you should take your time to learn analysis and trading strategies. It is not so easy to trade as you may think. So take your time and learn first before investing money.
You are right, to invest in forex we must master the skills of both technical and fundamental analysis, besides that we must also be able to withstand greed and emotions, and practice a lot so that we become more experienced.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.870
Even though there is a lot of risk in forex trading, I believe it can be profitable if done with a lot of calculated risks. AS far as investing in forex on a long term basis can certainly be profitable

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.050
Forex trading is very good way of earning, provided one must have sound knowledge about it we cannot start it with only few dollars but we need some good money to start it furthermore we should remain vigilant as we must know when to sell and when to buy.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
If we only have a little capital, of course it won't last long, so at least a forex trader has a capital of around $ 100 to $ 300. It's better for us not to be overly confident which often leads us to losses.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Forex trading has its advantage and as well disadvantages. Forex trading is extremely easy to start up cause it does not require much capital to startup but the risk factor is the major issue here.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Forex trading has its advantage and as well disadvantages. Forex trading is extremely easy to start up cause it does not require much capital to startup but the risk factor is the major issue here.
Of course forex trading will be very profitable if someone has prepared himself such as mastering technical and fundamental indicators, can control emotions and is not greedy, has studied the demo account well and even has experience on a real account.

Kennysplash

Unfamiliar
Sep 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes there are a lot of people that are earning good money from forex trading. But it is not something you can just jump into, make sure you know what you are doing first.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Forex investments could be incredibly profitable if you know how to invest and when to invest. Forex markets are risky, but it is profitable for those folks who invest money at the right time and liquidate assets at the right time.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Forex investment is very profitable if you know about it and if you invest in the right currency that you are supposed to invest in because there are some currencies that will make you lose your money

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
In my opinion, the most appropriate currency is a currency where you also understand a lot about the country of origin of the currency, for example JPN. You should understand the economic and financial conditions, interest rates in Japan, so it will be easier for you to predict JPN fundamentally.

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Forex trading is not easy especially if you just got started. You need to be trained or do more demos in order to be familiarized with the flow of forex trading. If possible you need a mentor to guide you.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Forex trading is not easy especially if you just got started. You need to be trained or do more demos in order to be familiarized with the flow of forex trading. If possible you need a mentor to guide you.
You are right, there is nothing easy to make high profits, and high risk like in forex. We must be equipped with both fundamental and technical strategies and analysis, apart from that we must also be able to control our emotions and not be greedy, forex trading must be according to plan.

Back