Is Forex Investment Profitable?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.643
In my opinion, the most appropriate currency is a currency where you also understand a lot about the country of origin of the currency, for example JPN. You should understand the economic and financial conditions, interest rates in Japan, so it will be easier for you to predict JPN fundamentally.
Forex is about strategy and understanding. If you do not understand the kind of pairs or the kind of currencies that you should invest in, do not bother to invest in it

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Forex is about strategy and understanding. If you do not understand the kind of pairs or the kind of currencies that you should invest in, do not bother to invest in it
I totally agree with you, we have to master the types of forex currency pairs such as Major Pairs, Cross Pairs, Exotics Pairs. These three types of currency pairs have their own advantages and disadvantages. In my opinion, you are more suitable to use a cross pair, because the profit opportunity is greater, because of the difference in interest rates. so it will take profit.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I totally agree with you, we have to master the types of forex currency pairs such as Major Pairs, Cross Pairs, Exotics Pairs. These three types of currency pairs have their own advantages and disadvantages. In my opinion, you are more suitable to use a cross pair, because the profit opportunity is greater, because of the difference in interest rates. so it will take profit.

The main problem here is that it is extremely hard to predict the market value of currencies in the Forex world. This is why it is so hard to assess and analyse the Forex market. Only professional traders are capable to do so.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
To become a professional forex trader is not easy, we have to learn and practice a lot, and learn to control our emotions so we don't get greedy, in general, professional traders sometimes lose or don't always win every time they open a position.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Forex trading investment is very profitable but there is a lot of risk in it as if you do not understand how the market in forex trading works, you would have a lot of losses and end up losing all that you have. I had a friend that invested in forex trading and ended up losing a lot of money from it.

Back