Is gambling a good investment?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, gambling can also be an investment if you establish a site yourself. In this case, you don't risk your money and people who are addicted to gambling lose their money on your site.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.860
I think gambling becomes a good source of earning when you can manage to do professional sport betting for instance. However professional punters have become millionaires because of the venture.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think gambling becomes a good source of earning when you can manage to do professional sport betting for instance. However professional punters have become millionaires because of the venture.
In my opinion, the best way to earn money through gambling is affiliate marketing. I see many people making a lot of money this way without risking their money

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you own a gambling company then it is an investment but if you're a gambler then it is not an investment. People should not see gambling as a way to invest their money because the owners always wins.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.243
If you own a gambling company then it is an investment but if you're a gambler then it is not an investment. People should not see gambling as a way to invest their money because the owners always wins.
Yes i am pretty sure does who own this gambling sites or company are making good money for themselves but if you are a gambler, this might end up being one of the worse investments for you to go into.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.860
The gambling can be a great investment when handled in the most professionally way ever. For instance the folks that invests in the creation of bookies enjoy good profits for sure.

Samuzor

Complete Stranger
May 20, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Gambling actually is a good investment. First of all, gambling is a game of probability, even life itself is a gamble, you win or lose, even if you put the efforts. You need to determine the probability of success and failure of possibilities.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes i am pretty sure does who own this gambling sites or company are making good money for themselves but if you are a gambler, this might end up being one of the worse investments for you to go into.
Probably, only few gamblers make tangible amount of money from those platforms. But the company owners usually make the most amount of money because so many gamblers lose.

Back