Is gold better than money in the bank?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Gold is a safe investment that preserves the value of your money. It doesn't matter what the inflation rate is, if you have gold you don't need to worry. However, there are banks where you can get monthly interest by investing in them. Which one do you think is better? Does investing in banks preserve the value of your money like gold?

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Gold is a safe investment that preserves the value of your money. It doesn't matter what the inflation rate is, if you have gold you don't need to worry. However, there are banks where you can get monthly interest by investing in them. Which one do you think is better? Does investing in banks preserve the value of your money like gold?
Well it depends now ok what kind of gold you are talking about for if it is physical gold that you are having then I will say y is a bit better as also if you are having pax gold which is a crypto form of gold then I say to you that it is better but before you see the value in purchasing you have to sell it to make use of it big time.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well it depends now ok what kind of gold you are talking about for if it is physical gold that you are having then I will say y is a bit better as also if you are having pax gold which is a crypto form of gold then I say to you that it is better but before you see the value in purchasing you have to sell it to make use of it big time.
By default we are always talking about physical gold. Although recently I read about Pax Gold and I am really interested in it. I think it is a good project. what is your opinion? Do you think it is safe for long term?

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.990
Raw Dex
$0.000
I buy gold coins from time to time. I think it's a good investment. The value of gold is relatively stable. Putting money in bank earns a bit of interest, but not enough to fight inflation.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
Oh yes gold is better than the money we save in the bank unless the saving is already in millions, so I could prefer my savings than the gold but if savings little better better be the gold.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I buy gold coins from time to time. I think it's a good investment. The value of gold is relatively stable. Putting money in bank earns a bit of interest, but not enough to fight inflation.
Yes, gold is a safe investment that we should invest some time to time so that we can use it in the future when the economic conditions are bad. Gold also preserves the value of your money
Oh yes gold is better than the money we save in the bank unless the saving is already in millions, so I could prefer my savings than the gold but if savings little better better be the gold.
My opinion is close to yours

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Gold is better than the money we have in the bank because the money we have in the bank may not increase but gold will increase

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.853
Personally i believe gold is even better than money. Gold so far has been able to stand the test of time, it has been around for years and its still doing pretty fine till now.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Which is better, gold or money in the bank, of course, really depends on your goals. If you aim long term, then gold will be better, but if your goal is less than one year or only short term, then money in the bank will be better.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.593
As far as I am concerned I can go for the investing in gold over Saving in a bank account. This is because Gold appreciates and after sometime the value would be more than the money in a bank.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Gold is better than the money we have in the bank because the money we have in the bank may not increase but gold will increase
Yes 100% gold is better. Of course, the bank also gives you monthly interest and with that money you can pay your living expenses and bills, but overall gold is better. It depends on the person in the end

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Gold is certainly better than money in the bank as a savings and a financial hedge. The only downside is that you can easily access money in the bank anytime but for gold, you have to sell it first.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$0.390
Value of money will go down, especially when there is inflation, however, gold will always increase in its price value, even when there is inflation (that's because people invest in gold more when there is inflation)

HansonU99

Unfamiliar
Nov 2, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
I don't think that gold is better than money in the bank tell me is it not money that you will sell gold to get so money is better it's the end product of all things

Back