Is it Possible to earn $5 daily from Bmf?

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me l think that it's not possible for one to earn $5 per day on the beer money forum. The adm is very strict on the posting limit and one can easily get banned for spamming the site over earning more on the site.
This is true, the admin is so strict when it comes to spamming. The problem with posting too much is that your posts eventually become low quality. It is better to post a little and maintain great quality to be safe in the site.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.776
Raw Dex
$0.124
Nope, These days it is even impossible to make $5 per day on any paid to post site. Even when you combine a couple of paid to post sites you might not be able to make $5.So it isn't possible on BMF

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$11.540
Raw Dex
$0.000
Is BMF paying these days? I left the site when they stopped paying for the posts few months back. But that is one of the sites which I like. The admin of the site is stricter than other site and one can banned if he finds , spamming the site.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
Tons of posts in BeerMoney are not well received. I agree with users that say you risk the ban if you post tons of messages. The standard earning well tolerated is up to 2 daily dollars. And if things didn't change since the last time I saw BeerMoney posting rules, we have posting limits: we can't overcome five posts and 10 threads per hour. Then, we must stop posting for one hour to start posting again. Sorry, I'm searching for the FAQs where to find such informations, until last year available, but the rewards interface changed and I'm not able to find them just now.
This is true. It is five posts per hour, and if you try to maximize those hours, the possibility of getting banned is very high. I work for a few hours daily and take a break.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.320
The maximum, I suppose, it's 60 cents per day, if you don't go to sleep during 24h (wait, I'd never advise such a foolish thing:ROFLMAO:), as each reply is paid 1 cent...

I am a member on BMF and I can tell anyone that it is nit even possible to earn a dollar a day. If you try it, you would faint along the way.
Exactly, of course...

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$4.550
I do not think there are any forums today where you can make $5 per day. The maximum you might be able to make in a day would be just around $1-$2

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.320
I think 2 dollars per day is a good income from PTP forums. Especially if we live in a low tier country and the dollar's value is high towards our national currency.

Back