Is it Possible to earn $5 daily from Bmf?

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me l think that it's not possible for one to earn $5 per day on the beer money forum. The adm is very strict on the posting limit and one can easily get banned for spamming the site over earning more on the site.
This is true, the admin is so strict when it comes to spamming. The problem with posting too much is that your posts eventually become low quality. It is better to post a little and maintain great quality to be safe in the site.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.225
Raw Dex
$0.000
Nope, These days it is even impossible to make $5 per day on any paid to post site. Even when you combine a couple of paid to post sites you might not be able to make $5.So it isn't possible on BMF

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.030
Is BMF paying these days? I left the site when they stopped paying for the posts few months back. But that is one of the sites which I like. The admin of the site is stricter than other site and one can banned if he finds , spamming the site.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Tons of posts in BeerMoney are not well received. I agree with users that say you risk the ban if you post tons of messages. The standard earning well tolerated is up to 2 daily dollars. And if things didn't change since the last time I saw BeerMoney posting rules, we have posting limits: we can't overcome five posts and 10 threads per hour. Then, we must stop posting for one hour to start posting again. Sorry, I'm searching for the FAQs where to find such informations, until last year available, but the rewards interface changed and I'm not able to find them just now.
This is true. It is five posts per hour, and if you try to maximize those hours, the possibility of getting banned is very high. I work for a few hours daily and take a break.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.520
The maximum, I suppose, it's 60 cents per day, if you don't go to sleep during 24h (wait, I'd never advise such a foolish thing:ROFLMAO:), as each reply is paid 1 cent...

I am a member on BMF and I can tell anyone that it is nit even possible to earn a dollar a day. If you try it, you would faint along the way.
Exactly, of course...

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.080
Raw Dex
$0.950
I do not think there are any forums today where you can make $5 per day. The maximum you might be able to make in a day would be just around $1-$2

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.520
I think 2 dollars per day is a good income from PTP forums. Especially if we live in a low tier country and the dollar's value is high towards our national currency.

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
It is never possible to earn this amount of cash daily because if you post too much you will be ban so I don't think it's possible except you engaged on some other things

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.030
I don't think it is possible to earn that much amount daily on BMF. People say that it is possible by posting comments and starting threads but remember the threads take time to get approved and is deleted if they don't meet their standard and points are deducted from your account. Also, the points that were awarded in the past have been reduced to half now.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.070
Raw Dex
$1.035
I am not active on beer money forum at present so I think its hard to earn even a dollar daily so you really need to post so many comments and posts to earn more

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.570
Beer Money forum is one of the best paying websites with no daily earnings limit and you can earn 20 cents per hour by making 10 comments with each paying 2 cents per comment and 50 cents per thread with each paying 5 cents per thread so if you have different topics to post daily and by making comments every hour you can make even $5 in a day but you need to post so many threads and that may ban you from the website.
So, don't post many to escape from banning. There are other sites to earn more than that. Just have courage to discover them on the web.

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
You would instantly get banned try to earn low and you won't get banned if you lost quality posts if you post a lot they will consider it as spam
Yes you will get bann mostly for those new comer at first place you will be considered post chaser and your account will be limits so I believe old member can earn around 1$ per day without issue

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.030
You would instantly get banned try to earn low and you won't get banned if you lost quality posts if you post a lot they will consider it as spam

Many of my threads deleted in last few days on BMF but I am fortunate that I was not banned there. I have made a goal to earn 100 or more daily.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
from the calculation, you can make $5 daily on BMF but have not seen any one make that amount on that forum because the forum is strict and they do ban people alot
I was twice a victim of their ban, not until I understood how the whole thing works, you are only allowed to post 5 times in an hour, so if you try to exceed 5 times, you won't be rewarded until that time elapses.

Back