Is it still possible to earn money through surfing?

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.300
Surfing was very popular method while CPM was over 3$ per thousand views. Now CPM is often 1$ per 1000 views. Until you share money between publisher and viewer money would be to low for both sides so it is not worth anymore.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I also do not mind to join any platform at the moment as long as it is legit and I will be able to make money from them. I also do not want to waste my time so much on platforms before I make money from them
I am not aware of any such websites at present so I would like to know about these even if earnings are less

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
I am not aware of any such websites at present so I would like to know about these even if earnings are less
I am not aware of any kind of websites like this at the moment but I am sure that there will be a website that will pay people for this so we just have to find one or two

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Those kind of sites are in existence but the only thing is that they don't reward as much as they do before now and it is hard to find a legit one as there have been a lot counterfeit sites of the same structure and all.
So there is no need for one to waste time on such sites any longer and be on PTP sites.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Those kind of sites are in existence but the only thing is that they don't reward as much as they do before now and it is hard to find a legit one as there have been a lot counterfeit sites of the same structure and all.
So there is no need for one to waste time on such sites any longer and be on PTP sites.
This is why the majority of Us always prefer to work on platforms like this because the other ones will not stay on very well and a lot of us here do not have enough time to waste

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Surfing is easy and since I can afford to use my work computer I am interested to try it out
It is very easy because we surf the net almost every day so it is not something strange to us or something that we are going to find it difficult to do since we do it almost every day

enehemie

Complete Stranger
Apr 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have tried some surf to earn in the past and honestly its worth it. The earning is two small and for other you need to click on advertising too yet it barely increase by an inch. You barely earn a dollar let alone your electricity bill and the amount spend to connect yourself.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.568
I think it's no longer possible to earn online through surfing the web. All the earning website through surfing the internet have turned in to scamming websites for that matter.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I remember when I was in high school I had an old computer that was always on. When I wanted to go to high school, I used to surf the computer early in the morning and when I came back, I had collected a small amount. I was doing this on several sites at the same time and even wanted to buy VPS. I wanted to ask, are there still sites where we can earn money through auto surfing?
I think there should be sites dedicated for that, bit it might take much time before one can make out something tangible from it, bit I believe it exists, it might be difficult to locate or find them, bit sure they do exist.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It is very easy because we surf the net almost every day so it is not something strange to us or something that we are going to find it difficult to do since we do it almost every day
LOL no we can earn from these websites when we allow the website to mine in the background or in front and we need to leave the computer or laptop so that it can work on its own

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
LOL no we can earn from these websites when we allow the website to mine in the background or in front and we need to leave the computer or laptop so that it can work on its own
But I think websites like this will allow our batteries to get drained easily. I don't know if you have ever observed that our phones go low very fast when our data is on. Have you noticed that?

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
I don't like this kind of online tasks as the payment rates are very low Making money with it is very slow and can't even be done for a long time

Fidelia

Unfamiliar
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is the Slice extension on Chrome. When you install it, you would be paid for using Chrome to browse. People make $5 every month from surfing the web with Slice Chrome extension.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.568
In my opinion l don't think so. In the past l searched some of the websites that claimed to be earning through surfing the web but after looking into them closely l realized that they were all fake.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I really do not know if it is still possible to earn through surfing. I've never tried this means of earning and i don't think i would because i've heard the pay rate is very low.

Back