Is it true that any graduate can work anywhere?

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I am not sure whether that statement has some sense of reality in it, but being in a poor economic condition countries like mine you ought to take any job anywhere whether a graduate or not.

Even those that are not graduates can actually be able to work anywhere if they are giving the opportunity to do so by teaching them how to do the task they are required of.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
You have a very important point because once you are able to gain the skill, it will be much more easier to implement the jobs.
While this is true to a large extent, being a graduate reduces the time and resources that would be used to train the person in that particular field. Education makes your mind ready to be trained.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.888
It is believed that some people have the abilities to perform well anywhere irrespective of their professional inclinations. Some people are that good that with some little learning they can function anywhere.
I agree with you. A person who has been educated can have more opportunities than those who are not. I am not generalizing this notion though. We can be knowledgeable without diplomas in hand.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
One thing education does is that or widens your ability to comprehend. Things that an uneducated person might not easily understand because of lack of exposure can be understood by an educated person and that is why a graduate can work anywhere.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
I as a person have worked as a school teacher, a personal assistant and an office admin. I studied Animal Science. It depends on how smart and sound you are as a graduate.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.220
No you can not. YOu must check does foreign country accept your country diploma. Skills are different. For skills you don't need paper or confirmation. Maybe just people good word but not official paper.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do not think so. But it depends on the policy of the owner of the company. There are those who do not require a diploma, there are also those who require a minimum education. But most of their legal companies apply minimum school and education majors rules.

happylearner

Complete Stranger
May 17, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is based on the field they work in, because on some cases or some jobs, they need people come to the office, such as a nurse, doctor. The patient will still being sick if they are just being examined online.

Besides, if they are working in IT, there's bigger chance they can work anywhere.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In a sane community any graduate can not just work anywhere, you will only work where you have the skill.
Yes, you are right, in a sane country, graduates can not work in anywhere but in their respective discipline.
In Nigeria here, as a graduate, you don't have option. You jump in into any available work vacancy you are offered. Jobs are given to recruitment agencies.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well it's only in malfunctional countries that you'll see graduates working outside their study specifications. Graduates are meant to build on their classroom knowledge with related working experience so they become more productive with their career.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
In my country you need to go to university and more in order to get the job also in my country jobs that pays well are taken so even tho they have high education they can still not get the job they want
Gone are the days where graduates are sure to have jobs after they are done with school. These days you need to have connections to be able to secure w very good job.

Back