Is it wise to accept all friends request on Facebook

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
If you are not making use of your Facebook for any marketing purposes I don't see any reason why you are expected to accept all the friend request that you get on that social media.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.695
If you are not making use of your Facebook for any marketing purposes I don't see any reason why you are expected to accept all the friend request that you get on that social media.
I don't usually accept friend request on my Facebook account. Although it is open for public viewing because I use it for promoting my items online. Soon, I am planning to unfriend some of them.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.950
For me I can't accept all the friend requests I can get on my Facebook account. This is because there is so much one can do on your timeline as your friends. Therefore accepting people you don't of its not a good thing according to me.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Accepting friend request on Facebook is a personal decision. Sometimes i usually check the profile pictures of people sending me friend request before accepting.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.250
Raw Dex
$0.008
No, I do not accept friend requests on my Facebook account. Actually, I seldom use Facebook nowadays. I have not posted anything on Facebook for a while. I just occasionally read the postings of some Key Opinion Leaders.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No, I do not accept friend requests on my Facebook account. Actually, I seldom use Facebook nowadays. I have not posted anything on Facebook for a while. I just occasionally read the postings of some Key Opinion Leaders.
Your not accepting friends request is good ideas. But if you are into information marketing, you will need some of these friends who could turn out to be you potential customers. It is because of this, people add many friends in their requests.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I don't usually accept friend request on my Facebook account. Although it is open for public viewing because I use it for promoting my items online. Soon, I am planning to unfriend some of them.

If you happen to unfriend all the friends that you have on your Facebook list who would be seeing whatever that you're going to be promoting on the social media platform?

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I always try as much as possible to accept almost all friend request on Facebook especially people I have come across before. I also accept those that I have others as my mutual friends.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I will only ever accept friend requests if the person that has sent the request is someone that I know. I tend to use Facebook at the moment mostly for personal use and would hate to have someone I do not know on my friend list and be able to see a lot of personal information about me.

If it was a business account that would be different and I would more than likely accept most friend requests as I wouldn't have too much information on there that was too personal.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My Facebook account is for people I personally know because it's where we communicate and being keep updated about us. I don't normally accept friend requests from strangers even from people I have no dealings with.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.830
Raw Dex
$0.008
I do accept friend request on my Facebook account. Although it is not open for everyone because I accept mostly from people I know online. I am planning to stop

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Same here, infact I hardly visit Facebook these days, because I'm always engaged with one or two important things, many people I don't know sent me friend request for a long time, but I'm yet to accept them, simply because I barely visit the app.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I always try as much as possible to accept almost all friend request on Facebook especially people I have come across before. I also accept those that I have others as my mutual friends.

By doing this you will have a lot of friends on your list which I believe that is something good if you are actually making use of the social media Facebook to promote any kind of business you are into.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No, you really do not have to accept everyone's social media requests because it is your account - you retain the rights to that account and you choose what to do with it, so definitely you aren't obliged to accept everyone's requests.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.830
Raw Dex
$0.008
I know I hardly visit Facebook these days, because of the jobs I'm doing online now but I take out time to check those that sent me friend request I only add those that I know

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't think it's wise there are many bad people so it's better to accept only those who you know in real life personally I only accept peaple that I know in real life

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
By doing this you will have a lot of friends on your list which I believe that is something good if you are actually making use of the social media Facebook to promote any kind of business you are into.
Yes, I want to go into video content creation so that is the reason why I am building my social media presence. I usually do not use social media so much before but nowadays I do.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Not just an affiliate, if you are on facebook professional mode you need a lot of followers. So you need to accept all the requests in order to get more followers and that is what i do.

Back