Is Litecoin worth investing in at the moment?

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.810
Now that litecoin is very promising, I think the crypto currency investors must watch out and take extra caution measures about that coin and make sure to do due diligence before investing in it.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.810
Of all the currencies available with the Blockchain. The litecoin and some other coins have a promising array and seems worth investing for now because of the low level of its volatility.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
I believe that it is profitable to invest in Litecoin given its characteristics, its scarcity among others, in addition Litecoin will have an important event in a few months, which is the halving of its blockchain, which could make its price grow.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.810
I believe that it is profitable to invest in Litecoin given its characteristics, its scarcity among others, in addition Litecoin will have an important event in a few months, which is the halving of its blockchain, which could make its price grow.
When do you think the litecoin event would be held and how sure are you that it's price would grow at that time. You have said in a few months to come. I can't wait to see that's happening without making investments in the litecoin.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.450
Raw Dex
$0.018
People are investing in ltc joe as it is a good coin but it seem litecoin dipped slightly for now. soon can stiill buy and hold on litecoin for now

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
When do you think the litecoin event would be held and how sure are you that it's price would grow at that time. You have said in a few months to come. I can't wait to see that's happening without making investments in the litecoin.
It is more or less expected to be on August 6, 2023. I am not saying that the price will go up yes or yes, but it is one of the strongest catalysts for this to happen. also, I am sure that there are many whales and individuals who will be preparing for the event.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Almost all the cryptocurrencies are on the bearish movement and it is advisable not to go near cryptocurrency investment right now.
Bearish moments can be a good time to enter only and when you have a long term view, if you invest in the short term it should be avoided right now.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.145
Litecoin is primarily a payment cryptocurrency. You can't really expect to make as huge as you would make from bitcoin but the high demand for it as a payment medium makes it value to potentially rise.
You are right, Litecoin is used more for online transactions and shopping, because litecoin transactions are fast and low fees. In August the Litecoin blockchain will have its halving, and my prediction is that the price will rise to $130 this year.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The things I have seen from Litecoin this few days while receiving payments, I really can't explain. It would dip in a matter of 2 minutes and you would bear the loss.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thank you all for your replies. I am looking into investing in Litecoin now with such promising answers here. It will be my first time investing in this so I am excited but also kind of nervous. I guess that is to be expected though but from the research I have done and what I have read here, it does seem like now would be a good time and I would hate to miss out on that.
I would say you buy it during the Bitcoin dips, possibly using DCA and hold till after the halving when price will go up. Of course, you should also use a stop loss as part of risk management in case things gontge other way.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$1.150
I have been using litecoin as a payment form for a long time. IN the past, I was even using litecoin as an asset and tried to hold litecoins. later, I realized that litecoin is a failed crypto despite being the first altcoin and faster and cheaper (low transaction fees) than most of the coins.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.145
Even though Litecoin is widely used as a transaction payment tool, it is also very promising if we use it as a short-term investment of less than 12 months (not the size of the trader), especially at certain moments such as before the Litecoin halving etc.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.000
I was looking on lite coin last month trend and I saw that now Today it hit highest value as compare to last complete month. So in my view it is good to go invest in it.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Litecoin had beem a coin that I have always known to be like the silver of crypto coin as it has a lot of popularity among crypto users and even those who do not make use of crypto as they know more of Bitcoin and litecoin than the other crypto coins honestly. I had some certain amount of litecoin once before I sold it.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.145
According to my prediction there will be a Litecoin price increase in July before the Litecoin halving in August, you can also visit my thread https://indexforum.com/threads/litecoin-price-prediction-on-halving-august-2023.12268/

The current price of Litecoin is close to $ 95. If my prediction comes true then at least the price of Litecoin will be $ 120 in July, and for Ltc investors who buy in January 2023 or at a price of $ 70, they will be able to take big profits.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Litecoin recently had its halving. I think Litecoin is still a good coin to accumulate. It will surely go up when bull market comes. It is one of the oldest coins out there.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.145
Litecoin recently had its halving. I think Litecoin is still a good coin to accumulate. It will surely go up when bull market comes. It is one of the oldest coins out there.
Litecoin halving will occur in August, so you need to wait 2 months, Litecoin is a coin that promises to be able to make profits even if it doesn't explode, it is possible that Litecoin's price will reach $ 120 in July.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have been looking at investing in cryptocurrency but I am still learning quite a lot at the moment. I was just taking a look at different ones such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum and it got me wondering whether Litecoin is worth investing in at the moment.

What are your thoughts? Do you feel now is the right time to invest in Litecoin? How much would you invest if Litecoin was worth investing?
The price of Litecoin has pumped up so high in the past few days and I think I can say that it is what investing in because it is a very good and reliable coin

Back