Is meat selling online good?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
That is true but I believe anyone that wants to go into meat business must have a very good freezer. that way they meet will not easily get spoilt even if it is left for a while.
Usually the online meat sellers make an advance announcement about their new meat so the usual customers and the new one can book in advance. When the day comes, the meat delivery goes direct to the bookers.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$4.125
I cannot say because we don't buy uncooked meat online. It may be a good business where the meat is eaten abundantly.
The feeling is mutual here. We have not tried to buy uncooked meat, vegetables, and fruits online. I heard that this kind of business is so popular in China now. It seems like a good business if it will be introduced here.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.040
Online meat selling is a good business, in my nearby area one person is selling meat online, in start he was not getting good business but after sometime so many people were familiar with his shop and instead of going to his shop people were ordering them online and they were getting the meet at there doorstep.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Online meat selling is a good business, in my nearby area one person is selling meat online, in start he was not getting good business but after sometime so many people were familiar with his shop and instead of going to his shop people were ordering them online and they were getting the meet at there doorstep.
How would you even package fresh meat for transportation from one state to the other? What if the order come in from a State that would take more than one day to get there?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.338
Meat selling is a good business though but there are persons who prefer buying their meat fresh while there are some who prefer frozen. You just have to find the right audience i guess.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
For me you can sell anything online. you just have to try it out. I know that the selling of meat business is very profitabl as most people love eating meat
Yes, very true, people keep on searching online and offline stress to buy meat, beef, pork, turkey, chicken, and goat. It is a lifetime business. Those meat sellers never run out of money.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.120
Raw Dex
$0.010
Meat can be sold both online and offline so if one doesn't want stress to buying meat it will be suitable and convenient to buy online Selling mrst can be a lifetime business.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My friend is selling beef, pork, and chicken online. I bought it once and it was delivered to my home and the meat was still fresh. I ordered 2 kilos of beef. What they did is to canvass first clients. Those who make orders will be the first to be delivered. They have two delivery workers. They place the meat in a closed plastic and all inside a medium size container with ice. They butcher the cow or pig on the date of the order. Do you like this business?
It's good business but needs many hands. lol from the slaughter house to the butcher, to delivery, to storage if meat are not sold.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
Meat can be sold both online and offline so if one doesn't want stress to buying meat it will be suitable and convenient to buy online Selling mrst can be a lifetime business.
At home we prefer to buy on site there is assurance of the meat as real beef or not fresh or newly butchered or not. It's good to own a business like this mostly manned by men.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
So how would someone like me that lives in uyo order meat from Lagos. By the time the meat gets to me, what would be the condition of the meat? Unless they want to use flight to deliver.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.480
Raw Dex
$0.008
There is a reputable and big online store which sells frozen meat. The meat they sell are of premium quality, such as imported beef from Japan (Japanese Wagyu). They have many customers.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.120
Raw Dex
$0.010
You got it , it is about selling meat online within your city. That's because selling meat online inter City would not work as sending the mest from one state to another will make it go bad

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I want to believe this your friend is selling meat online within her city. That's because selling meat online inter City would not work out.
She sells most of her meats within her state but she get orders from nearby states too. She changes people and add money for delivery too, so she is always making her money but inter and within her state

Back