Is meat shop profitable here?

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.950
Raw Dex
$0.045
In India majority of people are non-vegetarian and many of them even don't eat eggs but there are still lots of meat shops existing in the country. Do they make enough profit? How do they manage to do it?

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.040
Meat shop is very profitable business here, I have seen so many successful people in it. Although they don't give much time to their shops but they get their required amount.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.695
You have a point here. But then, we cannot consider that there are some foreigners who eat meat. If you are in a Muslim country, it is impossible to eat pork meat. Technically, pork meat shop is not a suitable business in this country.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.355
Of course it will be profitable if you open a meat shop, but your meat (meat) must always run out within a day, to prevent the meat from not being fresh. Buy meat directly at the abattoir, the price will be cheaper, pay attention to business competition. choose a strategic place,

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When you said meat shop, I was a little bit rattled because here, we sell meat in the open. Not in a shop. This kind of business is good in a location that they are much people. So that the meat would always finish per day. Or else you would incur an extra cost putting it in a cold room.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.735
Meat shop is always present anywhere in the world. But not all eat meat, especially pork like those with high blood pressure and those with beliefs that pork is dirty meat like Muslims. I am not a Muslim but I do not eat pork. I stopped eating pork at age 17. I just do not like the smell and its skin that looks like human skin, yuck!!

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.650
Meat shops are profitable in the Philippines because many people eat meat. I rarely eat meat because I am watching my food intake. Excessive meat consumption can result in a variety of illnesses. As a result, it is best to consume them in moderation.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
In India majority of people are non-vegetarian and many of them even don't eat eggs but there are still lots of meat shops existing in the country. Do they make enough profit? How do they manage to do it?
This is a very profitable business in my country. A lot of us love to buy meat especially on weekends.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When you said meat shop, I was a little bit rattled because here, we sell meat in the open. Not in a shop. This kind of business is good in a location that they are much people. So that the meat would always finish per day. Or else you would incur an extra cost putting it in a cold room.
When you say in the open, you mean like how street vendors sell vegetables?if so, dont they have infestation of flies?

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.250
Raw Dex
$0.008
Meat shop can be a profitable business. In our location, meat shops which sell high quality meat cuts are making good money. They sell their meat to hotels, high end restaurants, and rich families.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.735
A meat shop can be profitable no doubt if your business is so feasible with the buyers location, the quality of people living near the business location and a proper freezer in case your meat will not be sold in a day.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
We are well known for our population. So, even a small fraction is good enough. It's a huge market out there. In my neighborhood I know of at least six butcher shops and they all are into profitable business. As such mutton and chicken are pretty costly.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.858
Over here in my location while there are lots of persons who still prefer eating fish or eggs, there are still many meat lovers. This is a very lucrative business.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I believe that meat selling business is something that is very lucrative because a friend of mine is working in a company that is selling meat and he's making a good amount of money from working and getting paid by the hour.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, selling meat in my country is very profitable, especially chicken meat. Because the majority of Indonesians like chicken rather than mutton, or beef. Chicken is easier to enter the market, usually sold in the form of fried chicken, grilled chicken, Kentucky, opor, curry, and so on.

Back