Is My Forum. link scam?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
I registered in this site because many mentioned its name in the past and then so suddenly I felt interested to register. I want to know the real thing. And then I was active there for 45 minutes every day for straight 5 days posted in thread and reply some posts. My bad, I got no pay for every reply but in posting , I'm paid 30 cents.

Then I was wondering why no one replied my sexy and gorgeous posts šŸ˜œ. I already earned 525 points. But to my dismay someone from here told me that the forum site MY FORUM. LINK is a scam. What a disgrace of feeling. I thought it's legit. May I know if it's true that this site is a scam site ?

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The initial name of the forum is buzzidea and it have not pay its users then and a lot of poster leave the site. The owner either sell the forum or it change the name to attract new users. Well, you have to be careful about the forum.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Reviews I have been reading point to one direction that it is a scam. I don't think you should continue working on a site that has such bad reviews.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
Reviews I have been reading point to one direction that it is a scam. I don't think you should continue working on a site that has such bad reviews.
Thank you for sharing this information, I surely say away from that site. I should have not wasted my time and effort there. It is a disgusting site. It should shut down properly to avoid people getting scammed.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
I have shared multiple times that this website is a scam website so you should avoid working on it
No you told me it's a scam site just recently but it's okay. It's better late than never. This day I no longer showed up on that site. I don't know why that site turned to be a scam site.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I actually joined the site some time back, but i have not been active there. What actually discouraged me was the fact that i tried to access my account but could not. The reviews have been hearing are pretty bad though.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
I actually joined the site some time back, but i have not been active there. What actually discouraged me was the fact that i tried to access my account but could not. The reviews have been hearing are pretty bad though.
I joined that site two weeks ago and posted in thread. I earned 30 points per post and 10 for a reply post but I was wondering why nobody replied my post. I've learned it's a scam site.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You have to do your due diligence so that you won't end up wasting your time on scam sites. It could be very disheartening to put efforts and not see results. My forum link has been a scam site a long time ago.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
Thank you for sharing updates on My Forum. It is not late for me to stay away from that site. I supposed to message the site owner, but I do not know the owner. I want to ask why there are no people and to know if they are scamming people hehehe.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
No you told me it's a scam site just recently but it's okay. It's better late than never. This day I no longer showed up on that site. I don't know why that site turned to be a scam site.
I am not sure because I have posted threads about it many time and moreover I didn't even referred you to join that website lol

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
You're the one who shared with me the forum link hehe if not where did I get it? You're the only person who shared with me referral links hehe. Maybe you forgot.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I registered in this site because many mentioned its name in the past and then so suddenly I felt interested to register. I want to know the real thing. And then I was active there for 45 minutes every day for straight 5 days posted in thread and reply some posts. My bad, I got no pay for every reply but in posting , I'm paid 30 cents.

Then I was wondering why no one replied my sexy and gorgeous posts šŸ˜œ. I already earned 525 points. But to my dismay someone from here told me that the forum site MY FORUM. LINK is a scam. What a disgrace of feeling. I thought it's legit. May I know if it's true that this site is a scam site ?
That's so sad. It's really difficult to determine whether the site is legit or scam.. We are lucky we have network here who got more knowledge and updates on PTP sites and sure they're in a better position to inform us.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
That's so sad. It's really difficult to determine whether the site is legit or scam.. We are lucky we have network here who got more knowledge and updates on PTP sites and sure they're in a better position to inform
That's so sad. It's really difficult to determine whether the site is legit or scam.. We are lucky we have network here who got more knowledge and updates on PTP sites and sure they're in a better position to inform us.
z
us.Th
It's so sad to hear about sites that went bankrupt or the site owner opt to stop paying people because he is tired already no more sponsors and no more worthy people almost spamming.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.050
There are different indication of a site by means of which you can understand it that whether the site is legit or it is scam as one of the very clear indication you are mentioning here, so that site must be a scam one, further more you can check it on the scam advisor.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
It was mentioned by many people here that My Forum is a scam site, but before, it served many people. It turned out that way because of problems encountered perhaps by the site owner. So we cannot judge that site as bad.

Back