Is Opening A Provision Store A Good Business?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.733
This is a very good business not only in my area but in every part of the world. There is no how people will not make use of groceries in a day and it is mostly called provision in my country.

Also, there is no how you will have this business and you will not make a single sale in a day. So, it is a good business

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is a very good business not only in my area but in every part of the world. There is no how people will not make use of groceries in a day and it is mostly called provision in my country.

Also, there is no how you will have this business and you will not make a single sale in a day. So, it is a good business
We have a mini store like this and yes that is true it's impossible that you will have zero sale in a day. Your customers are those in the neighborhood who will always patronize your store because this will save them the time to go to supermarket and malls. The big supermarket will not sell them one sachet of shampoo.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.018
Though most persons might consider this to be a business that does not have much profit, but i believe its a good business to go into, especially when you are in the right location with your target audience and you know how to get their attention.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.670
There are many mini-stores here in my location and the business owners enjoyed their profit. What they earned helps them incur other expenses at home like food and bills. It is better that way than no money at all.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Yes, these businesses are common in all parts of the world, if you study the local market well and install your business in a good place, I think it can be quite profitable.

Back