Is owning a tailoring shop a good business?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
This day, I passed by a tailoring shop and saw many players taking their team sports measurements. There are almost 10 tailoring shops in one line and most of them are having customers mostly basketball, volleyball, and others related to sports. I realized that it is a very good business because, in schools, there are always Intramurals, and school athletes or players must be shown in teams through their sports uniforms. They also have sponsors to shoulder the expenses from t-shirts to tailoring and printing. It is also the duty of the tailoring shop to include the printing team's name by sewing the text ads. What can you say? Most men may like this business. You just need a sewing machine and a skilled tailor-cutter.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
As a tailoring shop owner you already have skills in sewing but if not you can hire skilled tailors and and ask for their sample works.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
Their outputs are awesome. The t-shirts are of good quality and designed or tailored well. They're talented in their own field of endeavour.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.923
This day, I passed by a tailoring shop and saw many players taking their team sports measurements. There are almost 10 tailoring shops in one line and most of them are having customers mostly basketball, volleyball, and others related to sports. I realized that it is a very good business because, in schools, there are always Intramurals, and school athletes or players must be shown in teams through their sports uniforms. They also have sponsors to shoulder the expenses from t-shirts to tailoring and printing. It is also the duty of the tailoring shop to include the printing team's name by sewing the text ads. What can you say? Most men may like this business. You just need a sewing machine and a skilled tailor-cutter.
This is one of the most lucrative businesses in my location. A lot of people patronize these tailors

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
This is one of the most lucrative businesses in my location. A lot of people patronize these tailors
Also here in the city where I live. There are so many tailoring shops and they're full of people. Sometimes I go to a tailoring shop to choose their durable pants on display.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.923
Also here in the city where I live. There are so many tailoring shops and they're full of people. Sometimes I go to a tailoring shop to choose their durable pants on display.
Ooh that's nice. The one's they always display are always very beautiful and it always catch the attention of anyone passing by their shop

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Owning a tailoring shop is a good business. The only disadvantage is that you don't find tailors here making sportswear as in other countries. People prefer to buy ready-made sportswears.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.923
Owning a tailoring shop is a good business. The only disadvantage is that you don't find tailors here making sportswear as in other countries. People prefer to buy ready-made sportswears.
That's true but I have a friend who makes them. He even exports those sportswear to other countries and he's very good at that. But people like that are hard to find

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.368
Owning a tailor shop means you have the skills needed to be a tailor in the first place. Being a tailor is pretty lucrative, because their products is one thing we cannot do without. How you earn would be determined by how you package the business.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.923
Owning a tailor shop means you have the skills needed to be a tailor in the first place. Being a tailor is pretty lucrative, because their products is one thing we cannot do without. How you earn would be determined by how you package the business.
Some people do not even have the skills. Some people employ tailors in their shoos to work for them. I've seen that countless times

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.368
Some people do not even have the skills. Some people employ tailors in their shoos to work for them. I've seen that countless times
That's true, i have also seen cases like this before, though i would not really encourage this as one can easily be cheated by these staffs cause they know you do not have a single idea of that line of business, so they can do whatever they want.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Yes it's a good business as many people still prefer to wear stitched clothes and ladies are always ready to buy new clothes and stitch these as per their requirements.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.923
That's true, i have also seen cases like this before, though i would not really encourage this as one can easily be cheated by these staffs cause they know you do not have a single idea of that line of business, so they can do whatever they want.
That's true
This is why I always advise people to know well about he business that they want to venture into
It is a must

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$4.525
Raw Dex
$0.010

Yes this is a lucrative business. Not only the sports uniform, those who sew the school uniform also earn well. We have a shop who sew school uniforms and everytime there are more than 10 customers standing in the shop.

Back