Is owning a tailoring shop a good business?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.320
Yes this is a lucrative business. Not only the sports uniform, those who sew the school uniform also earn well. We have a shop who sew school uniforms and everytime there are more than 10 customers standing in the shop.
I agree with your opinion. Lucky are those having many customers especially boutiquesn of good reputations faculty and staff surely choose them to sew their uniforms
They have quality works done.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$1.053
I think it is. Some of our relatives have their shops in the city proper up to this date. If I am well-skilled in doing it, I will have this kind of business.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.845
This day, I passed by a tailoring shop and saw many players taking their team sports measurements. There are almost 10 tailoring shops in one line and most of them are having customers mostly basketball, volleyball, and others related to sports. I realized that it is a very good business because, in schools, there are always Intramurals, and school athletes or players must be shown in teams through their sports uniforms. They also have sponsors to shoulder the expenses from t-shirts to tailoring and printing. It is also the duty of the tailoring shop to include the printing team's name by sewing the text ads. What can you say? Most men may like this business. You just need a sewing machine and a skilled tailor-cutter.
Sounds like a good business during peak season. I think the November and December have more fiestas. I noticed here that there is a basket league in the neighborhood. The tailoring shop should have earned from uniforms. Also, there will be more sells this season.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.320
Sounds like a good business during peak season. I think the November and December have more fiestas. I noticed here that there is a basket league in the neighborhood. The tailoring shop should have earned from uniforms. Also, there will be more sells this season.
In schools too in all levels during intramural and school district meet and during Palarong Pambansa.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Tailoring is a lucrative business in as much human beings must always dress up. No day tailors are not patronized. If you don't buy cut and sew, you will buy ready-made that are sewn by them.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.320
There are lots of customers they can get from all walks of life. They can also get customers from factory works. How about teachers uniforms?
Teachers hire boutiques to do the faculty uniform, there are also in-house sewers like in the university where I am in. There are 20 sewers but they rented the space. They are wise enough to bid the university president to be the official tailors of the faculty and staff.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.350
There are lots of customers they can get from all walks of life. They can also get customers from factory works. How about teachers uniforms?
You are right. Most of the companies that have a dress code for their employees and staff have these tailors in their list for their orders.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$13.275
Raw Dex
$0.193
I agree with your opinion. Lucky are those having many customers especially boutiques of good reputations faculty and staff surely choose them to sew their uniforms
They have quality works done.

I agree with you. They almost lost their business during corona times when everything was being done online and people used to confine to their homes.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.845
Yes, they are making more profits by trying to compensate by increasing the price of everything. Even the school van increased its fare when the school opened after the corona.
Everything increased when the Russia-Ukraine war started. Imagine before the war, the grocery I get is worth 3000 (Peso) now, the same items, the number is now 5000 (Peso). I was shocked when I did my grocery last month of October. I put same thing in my cart.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$13.275
Raw Dex
$0.193
That's the situation everywhere. Things are getting costlier now whereas our salary doesn't increase with that rate. That's why we need to do something else to add some money to the salary.

Back