Is posting boring along the line?

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
I find posting on a forum site exciting and even if I am alone on a forum site like RIF, I never feel bored because there are many topics to discuss with. Why bored when we are paid?
Seems like someone likes a lot of gist xd, it is a great thing to get to read about the many experiences and opinions of great minds in various spheres on topics that one is interested in and would like to know something about.

If the build-up of the conversation is great then it is going to drag on positively and get to help a lot of people. But that is not the case most times as most people keep on commenting just to get points and that becomes boring and cause excruciating pain to the brain to read a dragging conversation on what might have been exhausted.

What I think is that we should focus more on topics and threads that are beneficial to every individual's unique test. For lack of a better term sort of like the individual's "CUP OF TEA"

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
That's what I'm doing to focus or reply to posts that are worth to spend time to discuss what's on our mind and heart. There are topics not interesting, not my cup of coffee.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I find posting on a forum site exciting and even if I am alone on a forum site like RIF, I never feel bored because there are many topics to discuss with. Why bored when we are paid?
That's very good sometimes I feel bored but most of the time it's fun there are a lot of discussion and I'm also getting paid for it so it's also great

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.425
I think it depends on the person's perspective on the posting job to be. I hardly get bored in posting here at the index forum site because it's something that I enjoy doing.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's why we need to have some good mental exercises to avoid stress. We can take a short nap before continue doing activities in a forum site. We cannot think properly.
Sure taking a nap is a good way of refreshing the mind and brain to think of something better to write on a thread or even create a very good thread on any site. Though I mostly exercise and take my bath which helps me a lot to refresh my mind.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
Sure taking a nap is a good way of refreshing the mind and brain to think of something better to write on a thread or even create a very good thread on any site. Though I mostly exercise and take my bath which helps me a lot to refresh my mind.
We need to listen to our body, if feeling bored that means the mind is not properly set tired and needing a short break. After having done this we feel so relaxed and inspired.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.425
We need to listen to our body, if feeling bored that means the mind is not properly set tired and needing a short break. After having done this we feel so relaxed and inspired.
For me when Iisten for the body I would likely not to work at all. The body would ever want to relax and remember that is the high time you must work on the site

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
For me when Iisten for the body I would likely not to work at all. The body would ever want to relax and remember that is the high time you must work on the site
That must be what to do if feel tired, we have to pause for a break and take a nap or make some steps inside the house. It is also not good to keep on sitting the whole day doing online activities.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.280
If you consider providing value along with your content, you will never find it boring, if money is your main concern and you are running to reach max daily reward, you might feel bored.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For someone who possesses English language skills and loves writing, I do not think it can be boring to post on any forum. Given that he/she would have to struggle to create content, a person lacking these skills and characteristics would find it monotonous to keep posting. My take.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't know why anyone would find it boring to post useful topics in order to get paid! In short, let's think about how many useless and often meaningless post are instead continuously published on the most popular social networks, moreover without earning a single penny!!

Raja

Notable
Jun 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The only thing about Pay to post forums is they take time and you cannot expect to be rich overnight and that's why you need to be patient in order to earn from Ptp
Post automatically merged:

I don't find forum posting as boring but I don't have so much time daily to contribute on all my websites and that's why I post only post when I have time

Last edited:

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think that posting on forums can only become boring if a person willfully decides to adopt a negative stance toward such activity. Otherwise, participating on forums enables one to obtain an array of benefits that would not allow room for boredom.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
There is no way it would not be boring of you keep posting for a long stretch of time without a break. That's why I organize by forum posting tasks into bits. I do one bit and rest.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Personally, I find it very exciting and good to post, one thing is that when your mind is opened to learn from what is been posted or replies, the whole thing tends to become very easy and fun to you.
This got me thinking as there was someone who said in a post that it gets boring when you post almost all day long on any site which is a paid to post forum but I find it not true and I don't know if it is because I am fund of writing and getting paid for it makes it even more easier.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
Personally, I find it very exciting and good to post, one thing is that when your mind is opened to learn from what is been posted or replies, the whole thing tends to become very easy and fun to you.
Does that mean you can post 100 comments at a stretch without getting bored? For me, it would tire me out after doing 25 or 30. That is why I prefer to post in bits and pieces.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Boredom strikes when you don't like doing the thing and if you are only forced to do it. Just choose any topic that interest you and everything will be smooth sailing.

enehemie

Complete Stranger
Apr 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You Can Reply To post that realy interest you and make you want to engage, dont just enter any thread casualy before reading the title, eventualy you will always find something interesting.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It becomes easy when you have ideas on it and you are willing to learn from it but there are times that you just feel not willing or wanting to do anything or the motivation to write is no longer there for you.

Back