Is Poultry business feasible?

@AmazingJob , so true because I experienced this when I passed a town the odor from the poultry was depressing and its location was far from the national highway but the odor spreads almost 3 kilometers from the national highway.
Years ago in NLEX every time I go to work, we need to pass by this point at NLEX. The smell of chicken manure was really bad. And note, no mask during that time. Now, when I went to SM passed by the same spot, there is no smell. I think They have learned their lessons.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
Poultry business is popular in my country and many people are dealing with it but the problem is that the feeds price right now is so expensive which makes it hard for others to continue its operation.

What would be your sentiments and ideas regarding to poultry business? I would be glad to hear your thoughts about it.
Poultry business is very profitable, but it is high risk as well. Birds tend to get sick easily and die due to stress fast. For those who get past the learning stage and who do things properly consistently, it's lucrative.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Poultry business is a good business and a very lucrative one. But we need to be very careful with this because many of the fouls might die I just one day.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$3.520
If there is a demand for poultry products in your location the business is feasible. If there are few competitors, it is also feasible.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.813
Poultry business is also pretty lucrative here in my country, though i have not really heard anyone talk about the cost of feeds. If the feeds are too costly, have you thought about looking for an alternative fot the feeds?

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.190
They always say thay poultry business is risky and birds can die anytime. If you do what you're supposed to do, the business is not risky at all. The challenge is that people like cutting corners.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.860
Starting a poultry business can be a profitable idea as you can sell both chicken meat and eggs. However, take note that you will need to obtain land for your poultry farm, as well as invest in proper feeds, equipment, and other essentials. Furthermore, comply with animal welfare regulations, sanitation, etc.

King Belieal

Somewhat Known
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.006
Raw Dex
$1.238
To successfully run a poultry business, you would have to ascertain wholly how huge the demand is and it's patterns. That's because it is dependent on the customer side for success.

Fidelia

Somewhat Known
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.003
Raw Dex
$0.840
Poultry business is really profitable if you have knowledge of how it works and you do it properly. Most times, it is poor marketing that wreck people in poultry business.

Back