Is selling bikes and their spare parts and services a good business to start?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
Is selling bikes and their spare parts and services a good business to start? With the hike in gasoline and the high cost of commodities, it is sighted that selling bikes and services is a good business to start. Many are so practical this time. If their workplace is so near, they prefer to walk or ride a bike. It is also very good exercise. We notice many are biking this time to work. There are also students reaching the school’s premises by biking. So if you think, it is your business you want to explore but lack the skills to serve the customers, you can hire a skilled worker. Just scout near your location for the best space. It must be visible to people needing bike spare parts and buying a new one. It is so good to feel to have a business of our own.

Last edited:

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Bike spare parts business is not a business you will engage into without having sound knowledge of the business. Before engaging in selling spare parts you must learn the tricks and strategies before you start. In nigeria, there is one town known for spare parts business

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
Bike spare parts business is not a business you will engage into without having sound knowledge of the business. Before engaging in selling spare parts you must learn the tricks and strategies before you start. In nigeria, there is one town known for spare parts business
There are many kinds of spare parts, and you are right, one must be knowledgeable of the bike service, spare parts, and bike parts too Those who like, may attend a series of training.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.620
Raw Dex
$0.020
Selling bikes and their spare parts is very lucrative business in my city, as here majority of people use bikes due to high fuel prices. After every 10 shop you'll see this spare parts shop, but bike selling shops are separate they usually don't deal in spare parts.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
Selling bikes and their spare parts is very lucrative business in my city, as here majority of people use bikes due to high fuel prices. After every 10 shop you'll see this spare parts shop, but bike selling shops are separate they usually don't deal in spare parts.
But spare parts are necessary in case of damages curred by the bike. Also here in my place, there are so many bikers, hoping some day, there will be solar bikes hehe.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$0.145
I think it is still feasible for the bikers out there. I would be their number one client if still into biking. Unfortunately, I am done with this kind of hobby.
Post automatically merged:

It is like some parts in China. Some of them are having rental bike business. I am sure that they need to buy spare parts to maintain the physical states of these bikes.

Last edited:

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
When I was in China male and female bike. That's why they have good body shape, posture and they're mostly slim. There are also many bike manufacturing that's why their bikes aren't expensive.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my country, people are actually switching towards bikes. Kids also use bikes to go school. I would advise that you don't sell bike parts in isolation. Also, sell motorcycle parts too. I am saying this in the context of my country.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
It's the same picture here in my country bike spare parts, services are offered through instant bike repairs and displays of new bikes. They look so good arranged in order.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
Its a good business because people do shop for spare parts most of the time so it will be a good business and a profitable one too
Yes, that's so true. Every time I pass by a bike seller in the city, I always see many people choosing new bikes, bike repair and bike spare parts buying.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$0.145
When I was in China male and female bike. That's why they have good body shape, posture and they're mostly slim. There are also many bike manufacturing that's why their bikes aren't expensive.
Some of them like renting bikes in China now. Of course, I cannot put it in a general statement because they still need to ride their cars or use public transportations if the working place is too far. By the way, they are also slim because of drinking green tea, etc.

Elendu

Unfamiliar
Jan 27, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Profits from selling bikes and spare parts depends on various factors such as the brand, model, and demand for the motorbikes in the local market and if the products are in high demand and priced competitively

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Is selling bikes and their spare parts and services a good business to start? With the hike in gasoline and the high cost of commodities, it is sighted that selling bikes and services is a good business to start. Many are so practical this time. If their workplace is so near, they prefer to walk or ride a bike. It is also very good exercise. We notice many are biking this time to work. There are also students reaching the school’s premises by biking. So if you think, it is your business you want to explore but lack the skills to serve the customers, you can hire a skilled worker. Just scout near your location for the best space. It must be visible to people needing bike spare parts and buying a new one. It is so good to feel to have a business of our own.
That is a good idea, however most people prefer the gasoline driven motorcycle. First consideration should be for the government to set up bike lanes. They can call it environment zone because there is no fuel emission in that area.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
That is a good idea, however most people prefer the gasoline driven motorcycle. First consideration should be for the government to set up bike lanes. They can call it environment zone because there is no fuel emission in that area.
Bicycles do not require gasoline reason why many choose to bike. There is also lane for bikers in Manila for the safety of bikers. It's a good business this time because gasoline is getting expensive. There's gasoline price hike next week.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Bicycles do not require gasoline reason why many choose to bike. There is also lane for bikers in Manila for the safety of bikers. It's a good business this time because gasoline is getting expensive. There's gasoline price hike next week.
Price hike again? Oh no. Our terrain in Jasaan is not mainly plain there's an upper and lower portion so if you have no stamina it's hard to pedal. When I was in highschool I would manually bring the bike to the top instead of struggling to pedal.lol.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
I don't bike too. I. might have muscle pains. I also feel it's not safe. It's good to bike on our yard ig spacious to exercise, to reduce weight to look sexy and gorgeous lol.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
I will never bike, no reason. If I can't drive to work, I hire a taxi. Why should I sacrifice biking hehehe? It is illogical. I better walk than bike.

Back