Is sweatcoin app a legit one?

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sweatcoin app is a app that pays users for walking, the more you walk the more sweatcoins you get. What do you think about the legitimacy of this app?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.998
Sweatcoin app is a app that pays users for walking, the more you walk the more sweatcoins you get. What do you think about the legitimacy of this app?
I can walk 10 kilometers and will be having drums of sweat. I can have a good pay on that hehehe. No idea about that site.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.120
Raw Dex
$0.010
This app is for those in tier one countries. I read it is legit from reviews on BMF. So those eligible should try it out

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I can walk 10 kilometers and will be having drums of sweat. I can have a good pay on that hehehe. No idea about that site.
10 kilometers ?๐Ÿ˜‚ at a go that mean you intend draining the app owner's purse lol.
This app is for those in tier one countries. I read it is legit from reviews on BMF. So those eligible should try it out
I have the app running on my other phone and the sweatcoins are actually increasing for real but the thing is I can't see any withdrawal option so I think your are right about the app for those on tier one countries.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.120
Raw Dex
$0.010
10 kilometers ?๐Ÿ˜‚ at a go that mean you intend draining the app owner's purse lol.

I have the app running on my other phone and the sweatcoins are actually increasing for real but the thing is I can't see any withdrawal option so I think your are right about the app for those on tier one countries.
I don't think you would be able to withdraw but try to check if you can withdraw and give us a feedback. I wouldn't mind using as I walk alot because of my weight loss journey.

Is there no way to convert it into dollars. You should ask the customer care on the app then to know how to go about it.
It looks like no way to convert to dollars. I am checking how to move the coins to another wallet but there is none as well. I think they want us to use it to purchase products featured on the app.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.120
Raw Dex
$0.010
It looks like no way to convert to dollars. I am checking how to move the coins to another wallet but there is none as well. I think they want us to use it to purchase products featured on the app.
oh maybe that could be the case but s lot of people might not like it especially if what sold on the app doesn't make much sense.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.120
Raw Dex
$0.010
Yes that is correct. Per checking, the item is shipped from overseas and from my understanding there is no free shipping and handling.
You might have to find out if you can pay for shipping from the site maybe you could also have to pay via your sweatcoin.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$1.050
Raw Dex
$0.145
I also have an app stepsetgo which is like the app you mentioned above. On this app the user gets a coin for the steps. These coins can be used to purchase things from the store. One of my friends got a gift from this site.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.120
Raw Dex
$0.010
I also have an app stepsetgo which is like the app you mentioned above. On this app the user gets a coin for the steps. These coins can be used to purchase things from the store. One of my friends got a gift from this site.
What's the kind of gifts was that, are the worth the time used to acquire them?

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$1.050
Raw Dex
$0.145
I didn't ask what was the gift he received. You dont have to spend time there. Your steps will increase once you walk while you're holding the phone.

Back