Is sweatcoin app a legit one?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.505
Yes, it pays in gift cards for now. I am waiting for the feature where we can transfer to another wallet. It's coming soon. I hope it will be soonest. I can't wait to see the equivalent in BCH or BTC.
The pay equivalent is too small but it accumulates as time goes by. It's an awesome site paying a person walking, sweating.

The pay equivalent is too small but it accumulates as time goes by. It's an awesome site paying a person walking, sweating.
Currently 1 Sweatcoin is $0.012 USD. Too small for long walks. I think I need to ride a bus more frequently to increase the coins if I get tired walking I will do that. Hahaha.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.463
I have heard about this website from a fellow online freelancer but I am not sure whether it is a legitimate website or not. I hardly go out so this one might not be ideal for me.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.505
The app monitors the steps. As long as the data is on, the steps will be counted. I wonder why even on vehicle the app is counting the steps. But the truth is not walking but riding. Lol.
That's interesting. I'll try to apply on that app to feel excited and feeling converted. Technology works in sn awesome and wonderful ways.

Lol I'm too lazy to walk these days but if this app is paying then I won't mind giving it a go
It is paying! I am not sure how can we get our earned points from this app. But I have ready that they are coming up with an option to incorporate option to move Sweatcoin to another crypto currency. So we can transfer.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.505
Yes please, try it. So that when you walk you can earn that sweatcoin aside from the real sweats. That is something to look forward to.
I akways walk around at home, hoping hip hop dance is counted lol.If there's a referral link share it to me. I'm waiting.

I akways walk around at home, hoping hip hop dance is counted lol.If there's a referral link share it to me. I'm waiting.
I messaged you po on ML. I hope that you will like it. I actually don't really manage the manage. If I see notification, that's the only time I open it to see if I reached the steps.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.505
I messaged you po on ML. I hope that you will like it. I actually don't really manage the manage. If I see notification, that's the only time I open it to see if I reached the steps.
I only visit ML in the evening, as I have many school-related works during the day. I will see it this evening. Thanks.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.143
I have heard a lot about this app before and most people have claimed to have cashed out from it before, so i guess its legit. Though the earnings are pretty small.

Back