Is TikTok a Good Way to Earn Money

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
One has to be creative to keep coming up with the ideas of interesting videos that would attract viewership. It would be another effort to make it reach to more and more viewers. So, it would not be an easy job. You can sustain it only if you have a passion for it and you are ready to put the hardwork.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
It might be lucrative for others having a passion for working with TikTok. I am not interested now in TikTok dining. I hot no pay.

I know a lot of people who are not interested in using the social media site for any reason whatsoever. They say it consumes a lot of data.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I know that many young people get a lot of popularity on social networks like TikTok and Instagram, so that they earn a lot of money. But how to do for a man like me now on the threshold of fifty years, I have not found any useful results even by searching explanations and methods through Google.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Actually, more and more youngsters are using TikTok. People in late 40s and above might not find it their thing or take some time to be comfortable there.
Many youth are using these videos to get attention and many have started their acting career through these short videos to begin with.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.012
Raw Dex
$0.001
I have seen several people make a lot of money from tik-tok but I have not registered on the platform because I noticed that there requirement are quite huge to attain.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.045
Raw Dex
$0.070
This will depends on you and how you are going about it. it works some people and don't work for others. So you need to do your research and find out .

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
I have seen several people make a lot of money from tik-tok but I have not registered on the platform because I noticed that there requirement are quite huge to attain.
What are the requirements to earn there? It must be attaining some threshold of viewership. I guess most platforms have that.. There is a lot of initial time and effort that goes there before you actually start earning from them.
TikTok is banned in India. But we have some local versions of TikTok and they are also popular but they have limitations to local population. TikTok is global and so gets more audience.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.045
Raw Dex
$0.070
But I don't think the app allows Nigerians monrtized their videos i think I read where the listed the countries that can monetise their videos and Nigeria wasn't listed unless the rule as changed now.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
But I don't think the app allows Nigerians monrtized their videos i think I read where the listed the countries that can monetise their videos and Nigeria wasn't listed unless the rule as changed now.
I have heard the same thing. It seems that there are few countries like India that have banned TikTok for the security concerns. While there are few countries that's listed in TikTok and can't make money. It doesn't sound fair. If the app is working there, why to discriminate the users.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.960
Tiktok is good way for earning from microjob platforms as many users pay for follow them on tiktok or view video or comment it or interact with it so it seems a good option for these people.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
TikTok is one of the fastest growing social media platforms, very popular for it's short and entertaining videos. Is it a good way to make money, and how much traffic would you need to monetize your channel?
TikTok is a way to make money. People create videos and they always earn money through the likes of other people.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.218
I have heard before that most people do make use of TikTok to make money but i dont really know how they do it unless probably through marketing their goods and services on the platform.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.024
Raw Dex
$0.001
If you know how to produce short videos then you can find tik-tok as very useful which means it is one of the ways of which you can make money for yourself on the internet.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Anyone working here on TikTok? I am sure that they too would have some monetization criteria like other platforms like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube. You don't just post a video and get few likes and money starts following. There must be criterias like number of subscribers, viewership etc. One has to cross certain threshold to get monetized and start earning.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
One of couples whom we know very well( college friends) stay in the US and they keep posting their short funny videos and dance videos on Tiktok. It seems like they have a huge number of followers there and they have started earning some money. It has taken them more than a year to get popular and that many followers. So, it's definitely a lot of time and effort before the money starts coming.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.840
Frankly speaking I don't see the tiktok app as a good way to earn online money for me. This is simply because I don't like the kind of content that is posted there.

Back