Is TikTok a Good Way to Earn Money

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Even I am not a big fan of Tiktok contents. Also, it's banned in my country for security reasons. But then one can't deny the fact that it's a very popular platform and many are using it for earnings. Though it's banned in many countries, it's still very much popular.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Frankly speaking I don't see the tiktok app as a good way to earn online money for me. This is simply because I don't like the kind of content that is posted there.
I don't know if it's a good way but a lot of people do make money on it it's a very popular platfrom among teenagers most people do live and then people donated gifts to them

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes we need to post only quality content. Doing so will attract more people to the platform for you to earn
My brief experience with Tiktok has led me to be of the opinion that most of the content posted on the site could be regarded as of low quality since it merely focuses on entertainment. For example, the site is highly populated with videos depicting people dancing humorously.

I am not sure of how such content could be of high quality.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.585
TikTok added a feature where content creator can earn money from gifts on their videos. However, they need to have at least 10K followers to activate this feature. If not - other options would be to become an affiliate or do live events where people can send virtual gifts that can be convertible to cash.

Back