Is Upgrading an account on a PTP Site profitable?

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Oh! I see. Maybe that's the reason. But then they should mention the right reasons for not accepting the account. Such statements are confusing. I wasted my time trying to register there a few times.
that is true. Maybe they are only accepting people from a particular geographical region because of some certain things.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sometimes yes well it depends on the forum and how active you are on it it you post a lot every day it might be worth it but if you not then you can even lose money

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.130
Sometimes yes well it depends on the forum and how active you are on it it you post a lot every day it might be worth it but if you not then you can even lose money
It generally depends on the incentives added to the upgrade. Like now on bizdustry, upgrading to VIP won't earn you any benefit that would be profitable to a user like me.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Actually, FC has this kind of scheme. It needs for you to pay member's fee to be able to withdraw the money. If you do not want to pay it, you need to earn $50 to redeem it without paying the member's fee.
I must admit I was not yet aware of this new policy of the FC forum site. Having previously worked on the site when it was allowing members to withdraw as low as $5, I enjoyed this fuss free arrangement.
I am now heading to the site to verify this matter.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I think it depends on how active the member is on the PTP site. If he guarantees that he can be active regularly and is interested in pursuing daily targets then upgrading the account will be profitable and vice versa.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.130
I must admit I was not yet aware of this new policy of the FC forum site. Having previously worked on the site when it was allowing members to withdraw as low as $5, I enjoyed this fuss free arrangement.
I am now heading to the site to verify this matter.
I don't understand the concept is member fees before withdrawal on FC. I have stumbled once on this information but I never took it serous because I withdraw with exchangers.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I would upgrade if the cost of the upgrade is not cut throat and it has benefits that I deem necessary. An ad free experience is necessary enough for me to upgrade.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$1.118
For me l see the upgrading on the paid to post forums to be unworthy. I have never done that before but it sounds so cool for the fans of the upgrading strategy.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have been a VIP member on bizdustry before and it is worth it. here are a lot of advantages for VIP members.
I am also member in bizdustry, its good forum and have constant paying for each psotes and it have good payment rate, but the thing is they ask for upgrade in order to withdraw my earnings and the payment for upgrade is 30$ and that is too much because imagine paying 30$ to withdraw little earnings, i can't work all day on the forum and the upgrade is only for a month, they used to have options that users can exchange their coins with forum members and the member will pay them, is it still available?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.000
Somebody purchased s VIP upgrade for me in Bizdustry. That was so awesome and the person was anonymous. And then my VIP membership expired, but there's another moderator that purchased a gold membership for me. I feel over the moon. 😁

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$1.118
For me l have never done so. Though in the past l paid for membership in a PTC site which was nonprofitable but a complete wastage of time and resources.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
For me l have never done so. Though in the past l paid for membership in a PTC site which was nonprofitable but a complete wastage of time and resources.
That’s really sad and it has happened to me too. I paid for a premium membership but that amount is the exact amount of money I will be earning monthly

Cam

Administrator
Admin
Mar 30, 2024
Dex
$94.096
Raw Dex
$2.924
I've seen quite a few paid to post forums try to convince you that upgrading to premium will help you earn more, but I've really yet to see that actually be true.

Sawe

Unfamiliar
May 14, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.733
Yes, upgrading your account in paid to post forums is only profitable if you have enough time to make posts. But if your time is limited, you better stick to your account instead of wasting money on upgrading yet you don't have time to reach those targets.

Ofonime

Somewhat Known
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.011
Raw Dex
$3.626
If you are a ptc lover and always love to work there definitely upgrade your account and you will see many Ads to click your opportunity to ensure extra package service will be there

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.943
First, we need to see if the website is legit and if it is then we should see if we can spend more time on it and earn more to recover our upgradation fee and if its yes then we should

Ofonime

Somewhat Known
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.011
Raw Dex
$3.626
in any of the website including forum that ask you to upgrade there must be some certain benefit like bizdustry you need to become a verify poster to withdraw so there is always a benefit for upgrading your account

King Belieal

Notable
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.201
Raw Dex
$0.190
in any of the website including forum that ask you to upgrade there must be some certain benefit like bizdustry you need to become a verify poster to withdraw so there is always a benefit for upgrading your account
The thing is just that the benefits sometimes doesn't have an intrinsic value. But I would say that the upgrade on Discussion Bucks offers real value and is cheap too.

Back