AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
One reason is for the money. No one will work for free for sure. But of course there will always be motivation why we need to work. Family, bills, savings, dreams and many others for sure. While it is good to be idle for some time, we need work. We can be idle during our off time or time off.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.263
One reason is for the money. No one will work for free for sure. But of course there will always be motivation why we need to work. Family, bills, savings, dreams and many others for sure. While it is good to be idle for some time, we need work. We can be idle during our off time or time off.
I agree with you sometimes it could be putting a smile on our friends and loved one faces by buying them things with the money we make

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
I agree with you sometimes it could be putting a smile on our friends and loved one faces by buying them things with the money we make
That is true..we can make them happy with the things we give them. Especially family members, they are very appreciative on being thoughtful provider we are. So kudos to all who work for their motivations.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.263
That is true..we can make them happy with the things we give them. Especially family members, they are very appreciative on being thoughtful provider we are. So kudos to all who work for their motivations.
Yeah kudos to everyone doing the hard work of providing, they are the real MVP. it is a good idea.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.333
Raw Dex
$0.010
I work for money, but I am not work alcoholic. I work to an extent that I don't get stressed myself. I don't think anyone works for free, yes some people work just to kill boredom and to keep themselves busy but they do not every day they work for free.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
I love reading, some people call me a book worm. It takes a lot of sacrifice from me to quit it and start working online and offline.

I do work simply because I need the money, but not because I don't have things to do.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
I work for money, but I am not work alcoholic. I work to an extent that I don't get stressed myself. I don't think anyone works for free, yes some people work just to kill boredom and to keep themselves busy but they do not every day they work for free.
Same here. I would be so hypocrite if I say, I work for fun only nothing else. I need to bring food on the table for my family and need it for bills. We all need it for sure. But sometimes I wanted to just relax and don't work. Hoping that I still get paycheck if I don't work. Impossible right?

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.333
Raw Dex
$0.010
Same here. I would be so hypocritical if I say, I work for fun only nothing else. I need to bring food to the table for my family and need it for bills. We all need it for sure. But sometimes I wanted to just relax and don't work. Hoping that I still get a paycheck if I don't work. Impossible right?

Yes, it happens with everyone but one has to work to survive in this world. For me ro the primary for which I work is to feed myself and my family. I don't like to spend money on other things except for the basics.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The major reason a lot of people work is to make money. It is as simple as that because money is a motivation. Sometimes a lot of people also work because they enjoy doing what they are doing.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.333
Raw Dex
$0.010
The major reason a lot of people work is to make money. It is as simple as that because money is a motivation. Sometimes a lot of people also work because they enjoy doing what they are doing.

People who work for an enjoyment might be having the other source of income otherwise no one work for not keeping him/herself idle. My wife used to work in the starting as she didn't want to be idle at home and she could not continue it for more than 5-6 months.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
People who work for an enjoyment might be having the other source of income otherwise no one work for not keeping him/herself idle. My wife used to work in the starting as she didn't want to be idle at home and she could not continue it for more than 5-6 months.
Yes, if you do not have any job insight or you have other sources of income then you can continue doing what you enjoy doing. I have some one who is a teacher even though the money paid to them was not great but he continued doing it because of the joy he derives. He had other sources of income.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
Yes, it happens with everyone but one has to work to survive in this world. For me ro the primary for which I work is to feed myself and my family. I don't like to spend money on other things except for the basics.
Yup, nowadays we need to make sure that we are only spending our hard-earned money for our basic needs. If it's for "our wants" we can set it aside first as they are not priority. We prioritize the basics. We don't just pick up money on the street.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.811
The main reason I work is to make money. There's no way to make ends meet without it, especially if you're the primary breadwinner in your household. My goal is to improve their quality of life.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.263
The main reason I work is to make money. There's no way to make ends meet without it, especially if you're the primary breadwinner in your household. My goal is to improve their quality of life.
The only way to increase the quality for anyone now is via money making. So it boils down at the end of the day to money

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.333
Raw Dex
$0.010
Yes, if you do not have any job insight or you have other sources of income then you can continue doing what you enjoy doing. I have someone who is a teacher even though the money paid to them was not great but he continued doing it because of the joy he derives. He had other sources of income.

I always believe in having a reliable source of income first and then engaging in a work which may interest you and get fun out of it. I work on the forum sites for the fun as well as for the money I get for interacting with people.

Back