is working all about money for you?

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yup, nowadays we need to make sure that we are only spending our hard-earned money for our basic needs. If it's for "our wants" we can set it aside first as they are not priority. We prioritize the basics. We don't just pick up money on the street.
Probably, that is actually what I have been doing. You need to spend money on your needs in order to be able to sustain yourself. It is also very important and necessary you make a table of preference.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
But I dont rely on online earnings because I dont earn much from them for me my offline earnings are the major source of my income and because of them I survive. Online earnings are just a bonus with which I buy gifts to the kids
I'm also having an active job, yet I enjoy working online despite not so profitable but the amount I earned can pay my Internet bill.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
I didn't understand what you meant? Aren't we all working for money? And I also like to make a good reputation of myself
We are working for money. But work delivered must be high level and in good quality because some workers are lazy and deliver bad work, even play during working hours like chat on social media during working hours office and not do all required work and this is what I am talking about.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.333
Raw Dex
$0.010
I also have an active job, yet I enjoy working online despite not being so profitable but the amount I earned can pay my Internet bill.

That happens to me too. I also enjoy working online but I earn a little amount of money on them. Maybe I dont work on them seriously. One needs to be active and consistent on the sites to earn well.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$3.233
We are working for money. But work delivered must be high level and in good quality because some workers are lazy and deliver bad work, even play during working hours like chat on social media during working hours office and not do all required work and this is what I am talking about.
Oh yes I didn't thought about it. Good observations and yes these sort of workers are not good for business.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Working for me is not all about money. I work for money and experience. I need experience to start my own business. Money is secondary to the pratical knowledge. Experience as they say is the best teacher.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$3.233
Working for me is not all about money. I work for money and experience. I need experience to start my own business. Money is secondary to the pratical knowledge. Experience as they say is the best teacher.
So you'll do business for charity lol that will also be for money and for good future and good future means you need money money to have a good lifestyle

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
That happens to me too. I also enjoy working online but I earn a little amount of money on them. Maybe I dont work on them seriously. One needs to be active and consistent on the sites to earn well.
Let us enjoined all our income online and we'll see how our earnings grow. It is enjoyable to see the progress of my income online. I truly enjoyed it. I am ow engaging with different sites , s exciting.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.333
Raw Dex
$0.010
Let us enjoined all our income online and we'll see how our earnings grow. It is enjoyable to see the progress of my income online. I truly enjoyed it. I am ow engaging with different sites, s exciting.

That's great for you that you are engaged with the different websites. But for how long, next week when your wellness week will be over you won't be able to spend time on the sites. It's very difficult for me to manage my time.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
That's great for you that you are engaged with the different websites. But for how long, next week when your wellness week will be over you won't be able to spend time on the sites. It's very difficult for me to manage my time.
Classes resume this day and I am through, so I have now some hours to do business here on RIF. I will resume work at 3 this afternoon. I am working on sweatcoin and have now $5 hehehe. It's so exciting and likewise excited with my earnings in FreeLitecoin.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.333
Raw Dex
$0.010
Classes resume this day and I am through, so I have now some hours to do business here on RIF. I will resume work at 3 this afternoon. I am working on sweatcoin and have now $5 hehehe. It's so exciting and likewise excited with my earnings in FreeLitecoin.
Send me the referral link if you have I will join the sites.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
Working for money isn't always good if you deliver bad quality work and require to be paid.
Good point! Making money is not only delivering. We should provide quality work. If I can give an example at work, some are not very diligent in providing excellent service. They don't read the request word for word. If that happens, there will be complaints. That is one thing we don't want to happen. They rush things only to reach the set goals.

Back