is working all about money for you?

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.333
Raw Dex
$0.010
But I dont rely on online earnings because I dont earn much from them for me my offline earnings are the major source of my income and because of them I survive. Online earnings are just a bonus with which I buy gifts to the kids

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$3.233
I don't see many that work for enjoyment but some work for good image and reputation and for them money is secondary and they give more weight age to experience they will gain from it and the position they will achieve

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.333
Raw Dex
$0.010
That's true some people work for gaining experience and knowledge but that's for a limited period, they dont do it for a long time. Yes for them money is secondary thing till they gain enough knowledge and experience.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$3.233
That's true some people work for gaining experience and knowledge but that's for a limited period, they dont do it for a long time. Yes for them money is secondary thing till they gain enough knowledge and experience.
That's correct but there are phases in our life too when we work to get good position or to make a name for ourselves and money becomes secondary for us. It comes for short time but we also experience this feeling

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.333
Raw Dex
$0.010
That's correct but there are phases in our life too when we work to get a good position or to make a name for ourselves and money becomes secondary for us. It comes for short time but we also experience this feeling

But it rarely happens and not many people work just for fame and name.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.333
Raw Dex
$0.010
Yes it happens with them all the time as they have made more than enough for their generations already

Exactly that is the phase of life when they don't require money but recognition and appreciation from the people around them. Most elderly people are like that. My father is a pensioner and has enough money and he is like that.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$3.233
Exactly that is the phase of life when they don't require money but recognition and appreciation from the people around them. Most elderly people are like that. My father is a pensioner and has enough money and he is like that.
Yes you are correct about it but it's OK as it's also a part of life but not everyone is like that and some people start spending or donating more money with age and others look to save and some others like to earn even more

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
I work in addition to earning money to meet the needs of daily life as well as to utilize skills, make friends, and satisfaction and fun.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Working isn't all about money there are more attachments to working that will greatly benefit us, although money is the primary reason why almost everyone works but there are some precious experience and knowledge that can also be earn alongside with money. Most workaholics that works hard just for working sake are either not working in their preferred field or the working atmosphere isn't friendly. As for me working isn't all about money.

Augustus kparobo

Unfamiliar
Nov 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I would say people are advised to get a job you enjoy doing but people are stacked with jobs that gets them enough though they don't enjoy it but it get them enough to pay bills and fend for the family and self.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.008
Truth be told, i work because i want to make money, due to the fact that i need money. There are times where i actually enjoy doing certain work like graphic designing for example, i tend to get excited whenever am creating something new, but in the end i am usually more excited when i know money would come out in the end.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Why do you work? is it all about money for you ? I see some workaholics and it seems they are not just doing for money but to keep them from being idle. How about you?
I think that money is just one important part of working. Working can also be about having fun and keeping your brain focused and occupied with different tasks. The money that comes with that can be seen as a reward - which is great because money really is important in everyday life.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.333
Raw Dex
$0.010
I think that money is just one important part of working. Working can also be about having fun and keeping your brain focused and occupied with different tasks. The money that comes with that can be seen as a reward - which is great because money really is important in everyday life.

I agree with you, money is important as it motivates us to work harder than anything we do. Yes sometimes we work for fun but that doesn't happen for long, most of the one we need money for the work we do.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.333
Raw Dex
$0.010
All work for money. I work for money to have something on my plate, for survival and long-time career.
That's what I also think, not most of the people work for free just to make their reputation good. When inflation is so high and people find it hard to survive no one works for free, they need money.

Back