Is working necessary while still at college?

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.640
Working while in college is not required, but it can be beneficial. When I was in my second or third year of college, I began working online. It greatly helped me in becoming a more responsible and independent individual. In addition, I learned some skills that assisted me in obtaining a job that I enjoy.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I don't see anything that's wrong in working when you're still a student. It even makes it better for you to have money to take care of your educational needs.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.338
College students should concentrate on their studies but if they have to work, then they can work online.
I personally think that students are lucky to work nowadays. Because they can able to earn online. Unlike before, they need to work to certain establishments physically. During my school days, I was one of the lucky students not need to work.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
I personally think that students are lucky to work nowadays. Because they can able to earn online. Unlike before, they need to work to certain establishments physically. During my school days, I was one of the lucky students not need to work.
I was lucky too because, during my school days, I did not have to work either. Of course, nowadays students can work online and make some money easily. The internet has helped a lot.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I was thinking that starting a job or working will help people alot when they are at colleges because when they graduate from colleges they already know how to make money and how to budget money but those who are not working during the college will face problems in finding a suitable job.

What is your opinion about this topic?
It's not a bad idea if you are planning to work along with your studies and makes you experienced and you can pay for your education from your own pocket

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
It is not necessary to work while still at college but you can engage in part time online jobs like paid to post.
I don't see any reason why it is not necessary for you to work when you are still in college because if it's something that you can do, it is a very good way for you to generate money to support your studies.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
No i do not think is essential but it can be good to pay the costs of the college in question and to have money for other things than the student can need while is studying

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's not a bad idea if you are planning to work along with your studies and makes you experienced and you can pay for your education from your own pocket
Actually this is a great idea that someone could pay his or her education fees from his or her own pocket, this will make them mentally stronger because they have an idea of how to make money from a younger age.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It depends on your course of study. Some academic programs gives a student some time to do other things. Some are so demanding and the student won't be able to do any other work.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Actually this is a great idea that someone could pay his or her education fees from his or her own pocket, this will make them mentally stronger because they have an idea of how to make money from a younger age.
It's a good way to help your parents and you will feel good paying your fees or at least some of the expenses and become self dependant

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.338
It is okay for college students to do part time job while in college. They will gain experience. Some curriculum actually offer on-the-job trainings for students but mostly work to help aide their studies, tuition and allowances.
I agree with you. If I have the chance work as part-timer during my university days, I would do it. I guess I am lucky that my biological parents were able to provide money to suppor our education.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.830
Raw Dex
$0.008
Sure starting a job or working while still in college will help people alot when they are at colleges. This is because when they graduate from colleges they already know how to make money

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is always a difficult task to accomplish. It is not impossible but it would drain the person physically and mentally. It is got tough people.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.480
I enjoyed my college as a consistent academic scholar and student leader of many organizations. I never thought about working during college. It was not on my mind. I focused on studying and performing my duties as a student leader. When I started working right after graduation, that was another exciting journey of my life.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yes, I totally agree with you, students must focus on their studies, if they want to work they can take part-time jobs, especially online jobs that can be done anytime and from anywhere.
That's great. Students can work online thanks to the internet rather than doing any offline job. In this way, they can focus on their studies.

Back