It's a lazy evening

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
It's a lazy evening. I just want to stay in the relaxation room. And I'm eating moist choco while doing activities here hehe. Do you also have a lazy evening sometimes?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When I was in my younger years my lazy evenings are Sundays because I am just home... The rest of the days is always unwinding evenings for me lol..I use to drop by a bar or coffee shop after work but mostly in a karaoke bar and meet with friends then go home a little before 9 or 10 except Fridays where I would go to the disco. Now I cannot say that staying home for me is lazy because there's so much things to do after office. Then of course internet is occupying much of my idle time.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Not this one! It's Cinco De Mayo and there is a huge festival at Waterfront Park in Portland, Oregon with more Marriachi Bands than I have ever seen in one place.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
When I was in my younger years my lazy evenings are Sundays because I am just home... The rest of the days is always unwinding evenings for me lol..I use to drop by a bar or coffee shop after work but mostly in a karaoke bar and meet with friends then go home a little before 9 or 10 except Fridays where I would go to the disco. Now I cannot say that staying home for me is lazy because there's so much things to do after office. Then of course internet is occupying much of my idle time.
Hehehe you have lots of fun in your yesterdays. We all have unforgettable experiences. I was also a lover of disco before and we usually went to family Disco with NY friends.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hehehe you have lots of fun in your yesterdays. We all have unforgettable experiences. I was also a lover of disco before and we usually went to family Disco with NY friends.
It's one perk of not in a relationship lol for longer period lol. I was not dating exclusively so I can manage my schedule myself.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.060
Yesterday I came from work, delay tennis match, drink coffee, made dinner and watch Quantunmania movie from Marvel. I just posted some things here and later went to early sleep. I just needed some rest.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is so good, to be single is better than married. We have lots of free time, no hassle.
I agree with you not because we're both sinhle
That is so good, to be single is better than married. We have lots of free time, no hassle.
I agree with you. I cannot imagine how I would fare had I gotten married and had kids. I am always the working type and I cannot imagine people interfering with my work and what I would do.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
I agree with you not because we're both sinhle
I agree with you. I cannot imagine how I would fare had I gotten married and had kids. I am always the working type and I cannot imagine people interfering with my work and what I would do.
That is what we call destiny, no turning back and no regrets.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.060
Think about your future. There will be a time when you will have enough money or just want hangout with somebody. Maybe your all friends will not be able to join you since their have family. In that moment you will like have somebody near you all the time.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.060
It gets to be even more fun as your family expands. I enjoy having 6 kids and 13 grandkids more than any of the hangovers I had in my 20's.
We are big family to. There is 3 brother and 3 sister. 11 nephews total and probably there will be few more. Third generation also start last year. When we are together it is full house and big barbecue.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's a lazy evening. I just want to stay in the relaxation room. And I'm eating moist choco while doing activities here hehe. Do you also have a lazy evening sometimes?
Going to relax in front of trashy TV this evening with hubby and drink wine and have a tiny niddle as on my diet

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's good hehe my username in Mylot is Cacay1, see my posts there hehe. I can't find you in Mylot.
I am Anne21 from Wisbech, I am in there lots so you should find me, perhaps we share friends on there?
Hope you can find me, think it will be easier for you to find me than me find you.
Tell me a couple of your followers and hopefully one of them will be one of mine

Back