It's extremely hot in my country

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
My country, my beloved Philippines never experienced winter, lol. There are only two seasons here, the dry and the rainy seasons. This time, it's a dry season month up to July, so we will suffer here from the extreme temperature. This time, I am facing two big electric fans, but still, I am perspired. In the evening, we use two air conditioners. It is hard to sleep if the room temperature is so hot. Lucky are those with winter, spring, or autumn for climates are cold, colder, and coldest.

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My country, my beloved Philippines never experienced winter, lol. There are only two seasons here, the dry and the rainy seasons. This time, it's a dry season month up to July, so we will suffer here from the extreme temperature. This time, I am facing two big electric fans, but still, I am perspired. In the evening, we use two air conditioners. It is hard to sleep if the room temperature is so hot. Lucky are those with winter, spring, or autumn for climates are cold, colder, and coldest.
I wish we have winter LOl

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Our temperature here is extremely hot even at 5 in the morning. It's so disgusting hehe.
Had they officially announced summer? Yes terribly hot, and our air-conditioning units are going crazy, how timely. If they can't fix it soon I will ask my staff to hold office in the open field lol.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Had they officially announced summer? Yes terribly hot, and our air-conditioning units are going crazy, how timely. If they can't fix it soon I will ask my staff to hold office in the open field lol.
It is extremely hot here in our country. Our 2 aircons all defective and we use electric fans with high definition, but it is still very hot.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We are entering into rainy season, the temperature is fairly kind during the night. During the day around 10 am, the temperature will start to raise and become unbearable around 2 or 3 PM later in the day. Once it is evening, cold breeze will start blowing and the temperature will start dropping.

Back