Joshua Farrell's Combined Service Exchange Thread #1

Alia

Somewhat Known
May 12, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.347
Joshua Farrell's Combined Service Thread #1

Welcome to this thread. This thread offers different exchanges and services, that @Joshua Farrell (Myself) is willing to offer. This thread will be updated at any given time, as more or less opportunities become available, that I am willing to offer.

Offer #1 - Join Forum Promotion / RIF to Forum Promotion's FP$
Offer: Join Forum Promotion through my Referral Link, and I will pay 0.25 RIF for the registration. Registration is only valid for first time accounts, so if you registered there in the past, you won't be able to claim this.
Referral Link: https://community.forumpromotion.net/?referrer=5225

Exchange Offer: Donate RIF to me here, and I will donate FP$ to your account at Forum Promotion. For every 2 RIF you donate to me, I will send you 100 FP$ to your account at Forum Promotion.

Extra Information for those who might be interested:

Forum Promotion is a forum designed around forum owners seeking services. These services, include Official Services offered by the staff of Forum Promotion. Other services, include member to member exchanges, and a Marketplace for people to buy and sell services. These services generally offered, is similar to what is available here, but not entirely worked out yet by most of the community members here.

For those who want to make money from posting, this would be an option. You can earn actual cash directly, by being paid by the owners of forums, in the Forum & Blog Services section of Forum Promotion. This particular board has plenty of current offers to earn from posting from those who have current posted budgets on what they are willing to pay. You can also create your own service thread there, seeking to be paid, and to list your rates there. You can figure out your rates, by figuring your quality and basing it off of the rates I list in my how to earn thread ( https://indexforum.com/threads/how-...ting-in-the-trade-center-or-marketplace.9152/ ). That, or if you are already confident, and already figured it out on your own, you can list the rates you already have.

You can also earn something there, called FP$. This is Forum Promotion's Forum Currency. You can use this to participate in exchanges, in the FP$ Exchanges Board, or to sell your FP$ balance to those who are willing to pay for it in cash or crypto, in the Miscellaneous Services Marketplace.

Offer #2 - RIF Cash to BizNotes
Want to exchange your RIF for BizNotes at Bizdustry? Consider this exchange!

I have a pretty simple fee system involved. The fee is basically a flat fee, but based on the amount you want to transfer. The more you want to transfer in one go, the amount in the fee essentially increases. For basics, the flat fee is 2.5% of the max per 10 RIF incremented with the transfer. While I would have written up amounts below with the percent taken into consideration for incremental amounts in whole RIF, I decided to just charge a flat fee for RIF Transferred, in increments, based on how much you want transferred.

Anyone wanting more than 100 RIF transferred over to BizNotes, the flat fee increases to 5%, regardless of amount.

When requesting the exchange, I request that you include the fee with the donation. I will not initiate the transfer till the appropriate fee for the amount being transferred, is included in the total.

Exchange Service Info
Site:
https://bizdustry.com
Exchange Info: Exchange your RIF Cash, for BizNotes
Exchange Rate: 1 RIF to 1000 BizNotes
Exchange Fees: 0.25 RIF charge for up to 10 RIF Exchanged
0.5 RIF Charge between 10.5 to 20 RIF Exchanged
0.75 RIF Charge between 21 to 30 RIF Exchanged
1.00 RIF Charge between 31 to 40 RIF Exchanged
1.25 RIF Charge between 41 to 50 RIF Exchanged
1.50 RIF Charge between 51 to 60 RIF Exchanged
1.75 RIF Charge between 61 to 70 RIF Exchanged
2.00 RIF Charge between 71 to 80 RIF Exchanged
2.25 RIF Charge between 81 to 90 RIF Exchanged
2.50 RIF Charge between 91 to 100 RIF Exchanged
5% of value as a fee, for everything above 100 RIF transferred.

Offer 3 - Signup to EarnApp Through My Referral URL, Get RIF
For those who don't know of EarnApp, EarnApp is a earning program similar to Honeygain, where you share your internet resources and gain some cash off of it at the same time.
They have different applications, based on the device or computer you own, that can be used to earn from sharing your internet with them. The apps can be installed on: Windows, MacOS (Beta), iOS, Linux, Raspberry Pi, and Android.
Offer: If you signup through my referral, I will send you 0.25 RIF
Referral Link: EarnApp Clicking on this will automatically use my referral link

Offer 4 - RIF for Bizdustry VIP and Marketplace Use

I decided that I want to be able to help those who have an account on Bizdustry.com, to be able to directly cashout there without contacting other users to do so. So for a price in RIF, I am willing to pay for the Standard VIP that grants access to withdraw, and also pay for your Marketplace Access, that then allows you to use their marketplace to run your own exchanges there!

What you get for your RIF
1 Month Standard VIP, 1 Month Full Marketplace Access

What does this mean for you?
What this means, is that you can withdraw from the place, and create exchanges or sell products or services for a period of 30 days.

How frequent can I claim this?
As frequent as you want. You can request it monthly with your RIF, and I will pay for it for you.

Can I get more than the 1 month length?
Yes you can, you just need to send me the appropriate amount of RIF for the cost of the length you want to get. So if you want 6 months, you need to send me the cost I mention below, multiplied by 6.

If I get Marketplace Access and be able to offer my own exchange services there, couldn't I pay for the VIP and Marketplace Access myself?
Yes you can, but if you so choose, you can have me pay for it for you, by sending me RIF once per month, or more (example, paying for the longer VIP Lengths).

How much does it cost?
It will cost you 40 RIF to claim the two upgrades I have mentioned.

What if I just want Marketplace Access, how much does that cost?
5 RIF is what it will cost for a single month.

How much would it be for just the Standard VIP, so I can withdraw?
35 RIF, for just the Standard VIP for 1 month.

First 3 Request Discount:
First 3 to request, gets a 50% discount on the price. So it would be 17.5 RIF, instead of 35 RIF
Hi there, I'm new here but have been working on different paid-to-post forums since 7
+ years I just saw your post here and I have joined through your link.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.000
$4.8 RIF Donated please send me BIZ
Edit: Please give me back my RIF because i can't use donate in BIZ anymore !

Last edited:

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Technician
Nov 9, 2022
RIF Cash
$72.579
$4.8 RIF Donated please send me BIZ
Edit: Please give me back my RIF because i can't use donate in BIZ anymore !
Refunded.

Hi there, I'm new here but have been working on different paid-to-post forums since 7
+ years I just saw your post here and I have joined through your link.
Donated.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.349
I just thought about that is it possible to exchange directly to VIP Member and mention coins are from me like for example admin of PostBucks or Sincerem for the next exchanges and then I contact for the exchange of cash out? (ForumCoin to Biznotes / RIF to Biznotes / ForumPromotion to Biznotes)?

Joshua Farrell

Technician
Nov 9, 2022
RIF Cash
$72.579
I just thought about that is it possible to exchange directly to VIP Member and mention coins are from me like for example admin of PostBucks or Sincerem for the next exchanges and then I contact for the exchange of cash out? (ForumCoin to Biznotes / RIF to Biznotes / ForumPromotion to Biznotes)?
I do have a purchase VIP option posted in this thread, though it looks like the price for the upgrade hasn't dropped yet. To be honest, not sure how that whole thing would work on Bizdustry, as there are the new restrictions there.

Last edited:

Joshua Farrell

Technician
Nov 9, 2022
RIF Cash
$72.579
I've added back the following:
- Offer #2 - RIF Cash to BizNotes
- Offer 4 - RIF for Bizdustry VIP and Marketplace Use

The donation option has been turned back on at Bizdustry, but you cannot withdraw using it. To clarify, you cannot transfer it to your USD Balance, which is used to normally withdraw with. In order to withdraw, you would still need to upgrade to VIP.

Side note: Until the decision has been made regarding if VIP can still withdraw, and if it will be just a Premium VIP option, getting VIP will allow you to POTENTIALLY to withdraw your balance. If you want to get the discount to get VIP, there are 2 discounts left for 1 month. Otherwise it is full price at 20 RIF, or 20k BizNotes, through the Bizdustry Shop.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.349
I've added back the following:
- Offer #2 - RIF Cash to BizNotes
- Offer 4 - RIF for Bizdustry VIP and Marketplace Use

The donation option has been turned back on at Bizdustry, but you cannot withdraw using it. To clarify, you cannot transfer it to your USD Balance, which is used to normally withdraw with. In order to withdraw, you would still need to upgrade to VIP.

Side note: Until the decision has been made regarding if VIP can still withdraw, and if it will be just a Premium VIP option, getting VIP will allow you to POTENTIALLY to withdraw your balance. If you want to get the discount to get VIP, there are 2 discounts left for 1 month. Otherwise it is full price at 20 RIF, or 20k BizNotes, through the BizShop.
What about AlexanderM Youtube tasks for 500 biz notes or valued contributors? Could I get the donation for example RIF Cash or FC or FP to Biznotes (USD Credit) as I am a valued contributor? I will make more trades with you to have earnings in one place.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
I would like to exchange my Biznotes to Rif cash. Can I go ahead with that? What are the exchange rates? I am seriously would like to know that for sure.

Joshua Farrell

Technician
Nov 9, 2022
RIF Cash
$72.579
What about AlexanderM Youtube tasks for 500 biz notes or valued contributors? Could I get the donation for example RIF Cash or FC or FP to Biznotes (USD Credit) as I am a valued contributor? I will make more trades with you to have earnings in one place.
Going to have to think about this one, as discussion among the staff haven't happened regarding donation of the USD currency. Though it might be easier to decide to just credit in USD, over having a donation function set up.

@Joshua Farrell do you exchange RIF to Litecoin or RIF to ForumCoin?
I won't directly exchange to Litecoin. I do have exchanges for transferring ForumCoin (that exchange specifically is located at ForumCoin), but I currently do not have a high enough balance in FC, to make it worth it at the moment.

I would like to exchange my Biznotes to Rif cash. Can I go ahead with that? What are the exchange rates? I am seriously would like to know that for sure.
It depends. I currently barely have a balance here, so even if I wanted to complete an exchange, you won't be getting much from it.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.349
Going to have to think about this one, as discussion among the staff haven't happened regarding donation of the USD currency. Though it might be easier to decide to just credit in USD, over having a donation function set up.
Donated 1607 FP to USD Balance for Bizdustry. Note FP to Biznotes means FP to USD Balance of Bizdustry for the next incoming trades but saying FP to Biznotes for censoring out the name.

Joshua Farrell

Technician
Nov 9, 2022
RIF Cash
$72.579
Donated 1607 FP to USD Balance for Bizdustry. Note FP to Biznotes means FP to USD Balance of Bizdustry for the next incoming trades but saying FP to Biznotes for censoring out the name.
All profiles on every forum I have an account on over the last several days, states to contact me before sending forum credit, otherwise the donation is considered as a donation, and would be considered as non refundable.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.349
All profiles on every forum I have an account on over the last several days, states to contact me before sending forum credit, otherwise the donation is considered as a donation, and would be considered as non refundable.
EDIT: Problem solved in Bizdustry

Last edited:
Back