Last Website that Scammed you?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.790
For me it was Answeree and that's when I decided to never join this website even when they are back and now they are back and some of the users have joined and they are paying but I not going to join this website.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.790
I have pending payout at ClaimAltcoins and this is last website that scam me.
So it's still pending or it has turned into a scam website? I am also waiting for my payment from a website and if they don't pay in 3-4 days then I will report it as scam on different forums

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.360
For me it was Answeree and that's when I decided to never join this website even when they are back and now they are back and some of the users have joined and they are paying but I not going to join this website.
Can you share what exactly happened at Answeree, did they refuse to pay you after you requested or was your account closed without giving you a valid reason?

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Timebucks and honeygain. The sites allowed me to reach minimum cash out and I got banned. I was so hurt by this. No notification no nothing. I sent a few emails to timebucks but I got no repsonse. I will nolever stop sharing my experince with these two sites and how they scammed me.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.790
Can you share what exactly happened at Answeree, did they refuse to pay you after you requested or was your account closed without giving you a valid reason?
They were firstly paying and that's why I joined the website but in that month they announced that they are planning major changes on the website and for that they need users to reach minimum $30 to get payment which most of the users did but no one was paid.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
They were firstly paying and that's why I joined the website but in that month they announced that they are planning major changes on the website and for that they need users to reach minimum $30 to get payment which most of the users did but no one was paid.
Ouch! Making $30 by getting 10 points per post is a lot of work. I would never use the site too. I heard Answeree only paid the first payment to lower you in anfmd they dont pay after that. I had already made a dollar so I pushed to cash out. Doubt IL go back there again.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Unfortunately, a lot of websites have scammed me so far. There is another one that I am currently working on and I believe that I will not receive any payment from it. So, it will be the last one that scammed me. Hope I am wrong. Let's see. :)

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.790
Ouch! Making $30 by getting 10 points per post is a lot of work. I would never use the site too. I heard Answeree only paid the first payment to lower you in anfmd they dont pay after that. I had already made a dollar so I pushed to cash out. Doubt IL go back there again.
I don't think we should go back and there are already better paying websites so better to stick with these and earn without taking any risk

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.526
Raw Dex
$0.002
We have good numbers of paid to post sites now. But some are just scamming that we need to be careful about working on it. one of such for me is Answeree. The site didn't pay my $30 I accumulated on the site. Which sites are scamming to you?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.983
We have good numbers of paid to post sites now. But some are just scamming that we need to be careful about working on it. one of such for me is Answeree. The site didn't pay my $30 I accumulated on the site. Which sites are scamming to you?
Really? That is so bad, I joined in its sister company the earn cash bond, but I was paid $2 as per request by me. I noticed that there are no posters there this time, only ghost visitors.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.526
Raw Dex
$0.002
Really? That is so bad, I joined in its sister company the earn cash bond, but I was paid $2 as per request by me. I noticed that there are no posters there this time, only ghost visitors.
Good that you got paid. They have another one called crazy off. You need to be careful with them.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I also have a earn cash bond account but I haven't been active on the site.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
you and @Ginger suffered the same fate when it comes to Answeree. i haven't been scammed by paid to post sites. i think it because i just started working on them and so far i have had the luck of landing in sites that pay.

Back