Last Website that Scammed you?

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah this is another forum that didn't pay a lot of users. This can be very frustrating
But I don't know why they do things like that. If they will stop paying, they should let there members to know. So anyone that post after that will know that they will not get paid.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.790
I don't like the look of Answeree and why users are giving at another chance and even another forum Myforum.link is active which have scammed users in the past.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.360
I was scammed by Fiverr.com, dollarsincome, but I have lost far more money because of the fraud top indian internet sector officials who have cheated, exploited and robbed me since 2010. They are falsely claiming that they know me to get government jobs for all their friends , faking ownership of my domains, paypal, bank account and the government refuses to end the fraud. I am paying approximately $5000 annually for domain renewals, webhosting yet the government is allegedly falsely claiming that its employees who do not pay any money for domains, webhosting, own my domains, websites, bank account to pay them monthly government salaries at my expense, after defaming me. This financial fraud has continued since 2010, and top indian internet and tech companies are also supporting this fraud.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't like the look of Answeree and why users are giving at another chance and even another forum Myforum.link is active which have scammed users in the past.
I have also read some negative post on myforum.link. But what the forum did then was he delayed some member's payment and he has promised that it won't happen again. Let us wait till when someone will request for payment and see if they will get paid.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.790
I have also read some negative post on myforum.link. But what the forum did then was he delayed some member's payment and he has promised that it won't happen again. Let us wait till when someone will request for payment and see if they will get paid.
Are you part of this website? I hope you get paid

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think it is mostly new people that didn't know about the site previous scam that join these sites
I checked the payment proof before I joined and I saw that some payment where made and I did not see anyone that said he wasn't paid other than the payment was delayed. I also remembered that I saw your username name "cherry", you also testified that you were paid with bonus. So why now are you saying something of the forum been scammed? Or did the forum later scammed you or what?
I am making some post in the forum to reach $5 so that I will request for payment to see if it is legit.
Post automatically merged:

This morning that I entered MyForumLink, I see that another payment was made. The user posted his payment proof. You can join using my link myforum.link
Screenshot_20220913-034803_Luno.jpg

Last edited:

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Timebucks and honeygain. The sites allowed me to reach minimum cash out and I got banned. I was so hurt by this. No notification no nothing. I sent a few emails to timebucks but I got no repsonse. I will nolever stop sharing my experince with these two sites and how they scammed me.
This is so sad, after spending much time to reach the minimum withdraw.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.620
Raw Dex
$0.010
Last site which scammed me was studypool I can say as it is sort of butter scam. As they claim that they will sell your uploaded notes and you will get paid for that so I uploaded 150 notes but after 3 months not a single note was sold and I didn't get any money. The YouTubers mostly see their benefits as they upload videos and videos about this site as it is paying.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me it was Answeree and that's when I decided to never join this website even when they are back and now they are back and some of the users have joined and they are paying but I not going to join this website.
I was scammed by a website known as Amazon e-commerce merchant, something of sort, when I deposited in order to increase my commission earning, but I'm now wiser now

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Timebucks and honeygain. The sites allowed me to reach minimum cash out and I got banned. I was so hurt by this. No notification no nothing. I sent a few emails to timebucks but I got no repsonse. I will nolever stop sharing my experince with these two sites and how they scammed me.
Timebuck is not strict , I cash out from the site last two months. But timebuck have a very bad customer service response. They don't respond at all. They will only allow you to figure out how to withdraw your money. It is stressful . Another thing that made me to stop working on the site is that most jobs are underpriced.

Back