Last Website that Scammed you?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.693
Its been years though so i cant really remember the name. The last site that scammed me was a site that claims to use your investment for forex trading and then give you back your money and some interest within 15 days.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Its been years though so i cant really remember the name. The last site that scammed me was a site that claims to use your investment for forex trading and then give you back your money and some interest within 15 days.
I am so sorry to hear about it. It was a very unpleasant experience for you. Unfortunately, I had similar bad experiences in the past. We must be very careful because there are so many fake sites online.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.890
This is a joke. If website is a broker then at least he is a medium between you and forex platform and this not true, this person doesn't even know what does it mean stop limit lose and stop target profit or futures just read an article make website and that is all.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.890
The last website that scammed me is my forum dot link and the admin is a dishonest person who does not keep his word
He restarts forum again and hire moderators but admin is not there, Flower and Lens and me hire to be moderator but no replies. Also lower payout to 2 $ but there is no a lot of active users there and no refund for old balance. It is hard that forum revives again as admin presence or at least staff member is mondetary for having clean forum and active users.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think there is a similar platform like that called MBA that scammed a lot of people in this part of the world. So many of them lost their money.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.680
Raw Dex
$0.008
I am lucky that so far, I have not been scammed by any site. Actually, I don't work with a lot of sites. For online surveys, I just joined with those which are quite reputable and have many positive reviews. For PTP, I just post on RIF now.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
It's really unfortunate, but the last website that scammed me was in fb marketplace he promised me to deliver a high-quality product at very low price I fell for his trap and made a purchase, but the product never arrived when I tried to contact him I was met with silence. Lesson learned, I guess.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think the last website that scammed me was popcorncash. I invested about $10 into the platform hoping to make over 300% of my Investments but I was scammed.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.983
This time it was a person Enxx who scammed me and haven;t answered my WhatsApp and calls after taking LTC
How much was it? He might not be around. He will surely pay you unless it's already one or two months. He might be struggling of money this time.
Post automatically merged:

I been scammed so many times in an online site. The latest one was the Mystery Box. That was so upsetting day after receiving the parcel contents not the one mentioned in their propaganda. They're the worst animals squandering in the planet.

Last edited:

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.983
There are so many scams online. They are just pretending as genuine but after some days of lurking in a corner, they come out in the open scamming innocents. They do not have feelings for humans.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.790
How much was it? He might not be around. He will surely pay you unless it's already one or two months. He might be struggling of money this time.
Post automatically merged:

I been scammed so many times in an online site. The latest one was the Mystery Box. That was so upsetting day after receiving the parcel contents not the one mentioned in their propaganda. They're the worst animals squandering in the planet.
It was around $8 that they need to pay me back but seems like this dishonesty is in their blood

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are so many scams online. They are just pretending as genuine but after some days of lurking in a corner, they come out in the open scamming innocents. They do not have feelings for humans.
they are only interested in making money and not you making money. So they will do anything to scam people on the internet. That is why you need to make research before going into any platform.

Back