Let us talk about your weekly voice and data bundle Consumption.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Hello friends,
I have been dying to learn about your data and voice bundle consumption respectively,for a week at least. Are you finding it easy or hard to meet the demand even if you are earning an average income from some petty sites? Hoping you can tabulate the minimum you can use in a week. For me, I use $4 on the data bundle and $1 for the voice bundle and it can last me a week on average unless I have a huge workload and I will be paid.

The minimum I can buy for the voice and data bundle is $1 and I can still go online and do some work. Share how you make your minimum transactions in your local country.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have a monthly unlimited wifi and I pay some 30 dollars a month. I am using the free wifi at work but I still have to purchase data for my smartphone so that I am always online. I spend some 5 dollars a month for the data.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
I am having wifi in home and office than also i buy data which is a combo plan with unlimited talktime
How much do you spend roughly in a week on both voice and data bundle even though you make a monthly subscription.Keen to learn the value you spend in dollar for your voice and data bundles and the minimum you are able to buy in your country.

Back