Let's install the RIF app

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
Oh yes it's easier now for me to log in and out after I installed the RIF app yeheey RIF is soaring on Cloud 9 and am over the moon on this. Install now and enjoy. Kudos all. I love RIF.

Tina30219

Somewhat Known
Jun 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Oh yes it's easier now for me to log in and out after I installed the RIF app yeheey RIF is soaring on Cloud 9 and am over the moon on this. Install now and enjoy. Kudos all. I love RIF.
What is the difference coming here or going to the app is there anymore people there than here?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
May I ask what app your talking about? I wasn’t aware RIF got an app 😂
Doesn't RIF already have an application that can be downloaded on Playstore? As shown in this screnshoot. But I haven't downloaded it yet, at the moment I'm fine even though I have to work through the website pages as usual.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-09-18-07-46-00-15.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-09-18-07-46-00-15.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 3

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, here is an app and I installed the app RIF:LOL:. It was flashed on my screen to install the app and I did it on my mobile phone. Many already installed the RIF app:ROFLMAO:
I wonder how the site owner could have missed this information? Peace @Jordan. 🤣😝 Can you screenshot the RIF display from the @Starmix application? I'm curious about the difference between accessing it from the website and from the application. 😁

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The app isn't something that Jordan created. It's just something that either came with the theme elements or something the forum software developers released. It states it's an app, but it's not really a direct application. It's just a way to add a quick link to your mobile device, when you click it, it takes you directly to the website in it's own little tab. There's no difference between the "app" or the actual mobile site.

EDIT: Discussion Bucks even has this feature already integrated. It came with the forum software, it's something the developers have added. It's basically just a very mobile friendly direct link to the forum.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The app isn't something that Jordan created. It's just something that either came with the theme elements or something the forum software developers released. It states it's an app, but it's not really a direct application. It's just a way to add a quick link to your mobile device, when you click it, it takes you directly to the website in it's own little tab. There's no difference between the "app" or the actual mobile site.

EDIT: Discussion Bucks even has this feature already integrated. It came with the forum software, it's something the developers have added. It's basically just a very mobile friendly direct link to the forum.
I now understand. Thank you very much Devin for the explanation. That means it's the same as a website shortcut on the front screen so it's quicker to access it. I sometimes do this too.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is just so you can access a site with one click, not an app, but it is still a nice feature if you are a mobile user. I'm not, and I prefer the computer. I believe bizdustry has this feature as well.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.220
I think Xenforo and other forum softwares can be access trough universal app. Somebody make it so user can access multiple forum from one app and not from each website separately.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.540

Yes, saw it already, Devin. It's so exciting to have a forum app. It's easy to navigate too.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I have used this feature myself on other forums and I have to admit, it is more convenient than having loads of tabs open on your browser on your phone which can eventually slow the phone down.

I need to wipe my phone to have a fresh start but will be using this option again on my phone.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's easier to open Rif with this new development. I checked the features if logging in the old way but basically the same. This made opening the site easier and convenient.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
It's convenient to have an app installed in our mobile phone like the RIF app. It's just one click and be directed right away unlike originating from the web. It's time consuming.

Back