List of paid to write forums that have bitten the dust

bestwriter

Notable
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.003
I have nostalgic memories of the Sites that no longer exist Suffice it to say however I did well in all those Sites till they lasted.

I may not remember all but Bubblews, Persona Paper, Virily, Literacy Base, Wikinuts, noise cash, read cash all come to mind. While those are still there they are kind of just existing. Hopefully RIF will be an exception.
I particularly liked Literacy Base as we had to write articles and that gave me an opportunity to be creative.
What Sites were you on and they are now extinct?

Last edited:
AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.825
I made some decent money working on Helium, Associated content, 4indianwomen. I really missed 4indianwomen. It was a weekly magazine and I was a valued writer there. I got published every Saturday and earned ten to fifteen dollars for each piece. I enjoyed all the creative writing that I got published there. I even had a short novel published there for fifteen chapters, each chapter getting published each week. They were very strict with selection criteria of the piece. I had a good run with them for two long years before they finally shut down.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have nostalgic memories of the Sites that no longer exist Suffice it to say however I did well in all those Sites till they lasted.

I may not remember all but Bubblews, Persona Paper, Virily, Literacy Base, Wikinuts, noise cash, read cash all come to mind. While those are still there they are kind of just existing. Hopefully RIF will be an exception.
I particularly liked Literacy Base as we had to write articles and that gave me an opportunity to be creative.
What Sites were you on and they are now extinct?
I made a payout at Virily but after that I don't understand the site anymore lol, I still have a balance there. I also earned crypto from Noisecash but it changed to noise which I have no idea on how to earn.

bestwriter

Notable
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.003
I made a payout at Virily but after that I don't understand the site anymore lol, I still have a balance there. I also earned crypto from Noisecash but it changed to noise which I have no idea on how to earn.
Noise is now silent (lol) I earned good both at Virily and noisecash. I had issues converting crypto to fiat currency but my nephew in Dubai helped me. He opened a BCH wallet. I sent my BCH to him and he converted them and sent me. I still have a bit with me as I am sometimes busy at BMF where we are paid in crypto
Post automatically merged:

I made some decent money working on Helium, Associated content, 4indianwomen. I really missed 4indianwomen. It was a weekly magazine and I was a valued writer there. I got published every Saturday and earned ten to fifteen dollars for each piece. I enjoyed all the creative writing that I got published there. I even had a short novel published there for fifteen chapters, each chapter getting published each week. They were very strict with selection criteria of the piece. I had a good run with them for two long years before they finally shut down.
I have heard of Helium but not 4IndianWomen. I must look for Indian Sites and I am sure there will be many Good you got to be creative writing articles. I forgot to mention iWriter where I earned good and there we could write articles. I was banned there after many years - I do not recall why.

Last edited:

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.160
Raw Dex
$0.713
Triond was a good website which paid users for their content. Now it is not worth wasting time on writing websites. Crypto faucets and ptc websites will pay better for the time spent and they are also more reliable.

bestwriter

Notable
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.003
Triond was a good website which paid users for their content. Now it is not worth wasting time on writing websites. Crypto faucets and ptc websites will pay better for the time spent and they are also more reliable.
We have to accept this thing about Sites disappearing and new Sites appearing. We need to keep a vigil and make the best of the opportunity available. Writing at sites becomes an addiction and one tends to be restless until one finds Sites to work on.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.888
Noise is now silent (lol) I earned good both at Virily and noisecash. I had issues converting crypto to fiat currency but my nephew in Dubai helped me. He opened a BCH wallet. I sent my BCH to him and he converted them and sent me. I still have a bit with me as I am sometimes busy at BMF where we are paid in crypto
Post automatically merged:

I have heard of Helium but not 4IndianWomen. I must look for Indian Sites and I am sure there will be many Good you got to be creative writing articles. I forgot to mention iWriter where I earned good and there we could write articles. I was banned there after many years - I do not recall why.
Noise cash and read cash where my favorites back then. On noise cash alone i was able to make up to #15,000 in my local currency within a month. While on read cash i was earning four to five dollars per day

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.162
I had not been lucky in trying any of the mentioned sites. I only read from other forums that former members are really regretting the closure for those Once termed as so nice earning websites.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
So far I don't know what site failed, because I only joined the paid site in early 2023 so I don't have much experience. However, I have tried joining several sites and felt the uniqueness of each site. In the end, I only stayed active on sites that made me comfortable, such as RIF and ForumCoin.

bestwriter

Notable
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.003
Noise cash and read cash where my favorites back then. On noise cash alone i was able to make up to #15,000 in my local currency within a month. While on read cash i was earning four to five dollars per day
I too had a ball with noise cash and also with all the Sites that I have mentioned here particularly Bubblews. Bubblews did not listen to warnings sent by users and therefore it was forced to close down.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.711
I have one website that I joined before that no longer exists. I forgot the exact name, though, because it has been a long time. I made over $800 in a year. It was like an article writing site.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Wow, 4-5$ a day is a pretty good income, what are you doing there to earn that much? Because right now, even just earning 2$ a day is difficult for me. šŸ˜

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Associate content and Triond are the two content sites that i so much loved but are gone. I made my first 50 USD through writing contents on Triond. My 45 USD was stuck in AC before they site was sold to Yahoo. These sites remains the best in my perspective.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.888
Wow, 4-5$ a day is a pretty good income, what are you doing there to earn that much? Because right now, even just earning 2$ a day is difficult for me. šŸ˜
Lol that was back then, some years back when the site was really active. Back then i usually drop three to four article on a daily basis. At the moment i no longer work there. I noticed earning there was becoming very hard so i just stopped.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.825
4indianwomen.com was a weekly online magazine for women of Indian origin. It's office and headquarter was in California. . It had women writers of Indian origin from across the globe including India. I stayed in the US at that time. I accidentally found them in some Google search about some women health condition. It had a beautiful article on the condition that I googled. And I found this good opportunity.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
Wow some of the sites mentioned here must have been really amazing,I missed out on noisecash and readcash but i guess i had the intuition that they were not going to last and yes they did not last.I think it is hard to find high paying sites these days.Except for those in the tier one regions that associate with freelancers such as a magazine.I hope that the coming year will witness the birth of quality sites that pay in most tiers.

I think there is this site called speakchatforum and it claims to pay an $18 stipend however there are a lot of redflags on it and they just might scam.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Lol that was back then, some years back when the site was really active. Back then i usually drop three to four article on a daily basis. At the moment i no longer work there. I noticed earning there was becoming very hard so i just stopped.
Wow that's very great 3-4 articles a day is not an easy job, especially for me. I don't like writing too long, because it takes a long time to produce quality articles.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.888
Wow that's very great 3-4 articles a day is not an easy job, especially for me. I don't like writing too long, because it takes a long time to produce quality articles.
Lol yea i can relate with that but at that i needed money and it was the only legit site i knew of, so i really wanted to make the most of it. It was fun though to bad the site is no longer like before. I heard it has stopped functioning but i don't know how true.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Lol yea i can relate with that but at that i needed money and it was the only legit site i knew of, so i really wanted to make the most of it. It was fun though to bad the site is no longer like before. I heard it has stopped functioning but i don't know how true.
Yes, that's how sometimes circumstances force us to work harder to get what we are looking for. So lucky is the person who has many choices so he doesn't have to work very hard just for a bite of rice. šŸ˜„

Back