Living on interest

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
Well, that's true. it will be mostly determined by your years of active work. Some people spend so many years to do that.
It is not the years of active work but the years you save. It will be very good if those years you never missed ti save at least 20 % of your total earnings. Let us always follow the 50-30-20 rule.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is not the years of active work but the years you save. It will be very good if those years you never missed ti save at least 20 % of your total earnings. Let us always follow the 50-30-20 rule.
Following the 50-30-20 rule is good. Before you can be able to generate passive income you must have some years of active work. That is what I mean.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
Following the 50-30-20 rule is good. Before you can be able to generate passive income you must have some years of active work. That is what I mean.
That's good to hear from you. We need to have an active in order to save. It's good to follow after the right investment to back up your salary that might not be enough especially this crucial time.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's good to hear from you. We need to have an active in order to save. It's good to follow after the right investment to back up your salary that might not be enough especially this crucial time.
When you are actively involved in whatever activities you engage in, it is going to be productive optimally.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
@flower yes you're so right the same way I'm doing at YSense, they keep on inviting me to go poll survey and how much is the pay? It's one cent hehe but I respect them for they respect me. I accumulated there now 97 cents lol.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Definitely, it is not advisable for people they depend on their salary in this current time. This is because it may not be enough.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
Definitely, it is not advisable for people they depend on their salary in this current time. This is because it may not be enough.
That is true, no matter how big the salary is but the prices of commodities are bigger than the salary. We are now living in a crucial time. It seems forever sufferings of humanity.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is true, no matter how big the salary is but the prices of commodities are bigger than the salary. We are now living in a crucial time. It seems forever sufferings of humanity.
what I believe is that there is always a cycle. There are cycles where things will be very hard and there are times when it becomes better. I think that may be the case.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
what I believe is that there is always a cycle. There are cycles where things will be very hard and there are times when it becomes better. I think that may be the case.
Yes that the case and that's life. There are ups and downs, so hard to define yet we were able to surpass the odds that want to block our destiny and be happy again so that's how we have to face life to have something for futurity.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes that the case and that's life. There are ups and downs, so hard to define yet we were able to surpass the odds that want to block our destiny and be happy again so that's how we have to face life to have something for futurity.
Yeah, what really matters most times is to be consistent and persistent in whatever we do to achieve happiness. It may not be easy but it is possible.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
Yeah, what really matters most times is to be consistent and persistent in whatever we do to achieve happiness. It may not be easy but it is possible.
It will be possible if we let it happen. And it is through our hard work that we can achieve what we want in the future to live broke or live in interest.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I used to think that pension is the same thing as living on interest once one retires because some people's pension takes care of almost all their needs, but from what you explained. It seems totally different.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
When we mean living in interest it means you have big savings in a bank and during retirement, you won't anymore be problematic with money because the interest alone can support your daily needs.

Back