Living on interest

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.648
In my country the retirement money is not enough to sustain a person's life leave alone the family of the retired. It's evident that the retirees have to go out looking for work and get employed there once again.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
Living on interest is what people are seeking for during old age. What a nice to live on interest of the money deposited for many years in a trusted bank, insurance or mutual funds.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Living on interest could be very difficult situations especially if money is not coming in.
Of course before you be able to live on interest, you will be making some amount of money in the first place. That is how it actually works.
Post automatically merged:

Living on interest could be very difficult situations especially if money is not coming in.
Of course before you be able to live on interest, you will be making some amount of money in the first place. That is how it actually works.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
Living on interest means you will live all throughout in your life thru the interest of your savings in the bank,. mutual fund or insurance. There's no need for you to work hard for the money especially during old age.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Living on interest means you will live all throughout in your life thru the interest of your savings in the bank,. mutual fund or insurance. There's no need for you to work hard for the money especially during old age.
I think before a person can be able to achieve that they must have worked very hard consistently. Living on interest is actually very good and enjoyable.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
I think before a person can be able to achieve that they must have worked very hard consistently. Living on interest is actually very good and enjoyable.
It's good to work hard and apply the 50 30 20 rule. This rule would force you to save at least 20 % of your total earnings. That's synonymous to financial literacy and the Rule 72 of Albert Einstein.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.030
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's good to work hard and apply the 50 30 20 rule. This rule would force you to save at least 20 % of your total earnings. That's synonymous to financial literacy and the Rule 72 of Albert Einstein.
Saviing 20% of your earnings is quite commendable but it is somehow difficult in the present economic situation.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.800
Raw Dex
$0.005
My father is retired from a government job and he gets more than enough pension to feed himself. Moreover, he doesn't have to spend money on his health issues, it is taken care of by the government. Yes, some people have lots of savings and they are dependent on the interest they get on their savings. But thats, not the way to live. They face financial problems because the interest they get is too little.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't even know much about the rule of 72 of Albert Einstein. I think I would have to read more on that. Of course in everything hard work is needed.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
I don't even know much about the rule of 72 of Albert Einstein. I think I would have to read more on that. Of course in everything hard work is needed.
Try to read Rule 72 to guide you. You will know when your money doubles. Your age is part of this Rule 72. You are still young, and it is very possible that 15 years after you will become a millionaire. Rule 72 teaches you how money works for you.

To estimate how long it takes for your money to double, simply divide 72 by the interest rate. The result is how many years it will take for your money to double at that rate

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Try to read Rule 72 to guide you. You will know when your money doubles. Your age is part of this Rule 72. You are still young, and it is very possible that 15 years after you will become a millionaire. Rule 72 teaches you how money works for you.

To estimate how long it takes for your money to double, simply divide 72 by the interest rate. The result is how many years it will take for your money to double at that rate
that is actually a very good one from the world's favourite genius. I will probably try it out.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
that is actually a very good one from the world's favourite genius. I will probably try it out.
It will be better for you to reads about Riule 72 to guide you on what to do to become a millionaire. You will be stunned and you will pledge to yourself that you have to follow Rile 72 because it is proven true that one will become a millionaire at a certain time and age.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It will be better for you to reads about Riule 72 to guide you on what to do to become a millionaire. You will be stunned and you will pledge to yourself that you have to follow Rile 72 because it is proven true that one will become a millionaire at a certain time and age.
I am glad that you have let me know about the book. I will try to download it online to read.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
I am glad that you have let me know about the book. I will try to download it online to read.
I am not so sure if there is a book about Rule 72, but you can download important information and what to do to let your money double. Try to read about it while you are still young so at a certain age, you will become millionaire.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Well in my country for example you can not live on the interest that the bank gives you because inflation is very high and the returns provided by the bank are lower than the level of inflation, so you have to look for other sources of passive income.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
There's no other way but to look for additional jobs online or part time offline job then save your earnings and invest. It's the only way to let money works for us.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
There's no other way but to look for additional jobs online or part time offline job then save your earnings and invest. It's the only way to let money works for us.
Well there are other ways to make money passively little by little, you can choose to invest in companies with dividends, cryptocurrency staking, affiliate marketing, try to grow a Youtube channel to get returns even when you do not upload videos blogs etc.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
I'm having one business milk tea selling business and one investment buying lots properties outside the city. I also have offline job. My online job is confined only on RIF

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am not so sure if there is a book about Rule 72, but you can download important information and what to do to let your money double. Try to read about it while you are still young so at a certain age, you will become millionaire.
Okay, I'll probably do that in order to be able to improve my financial status. It will be much better now that I am young.

Back