Living on interest

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
How sad what you say, I guess your pension system failed a long time ago, in the case of my country that does not happen but our pension system almost works as a ponzi scheme where more and more tax collection money is needed to keep it afloat, until it bursts one day and something similar happens.
I don't know which is worst, but both is quite unfortunate.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
Should you like to live on interest do business and let money work for you. Also save in the right bank, mutual fund, cash fund, or money fund, because one of them makes your money double. See Rule 72 of Albert Einstein to know when money doubles.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My mom is retire for almost 7 years now, and her pension is more than enough to feed her and for saving. I dont have to worry about her because her money is more than enough for herself. My daughter always get the money from her grandmother every month
Wow, I think your mother must have worked in a very big organisation. It is the reason why a lot of people want to work in such organisation so that when they retire they will still be making money passively.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
no, she was civil servant and she did it more than 30 years, so no wonder she get enough pension @Chibson i'm glad that she can do whatever she want and she have the money for it, and she prefer saving on bank (tradisional way)

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
i have 25 shares now, and it will be 26 in Monday maybe, sure i will do it Warren, thank you so much. Glad that i talked to you with this things so i can save my money then
You're going for all eh, hehe that's already about 25k-26k satoshis if I'm not mistaken it, but make sure to withdraw profits from time to time, do not fully trust a single platform, you know, in this world of investments you have to be cautious.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
noted @riberet19 yes I did that LOL, I follow my gut and I am sure I will take profit from time to time, I need it anyway LOL, how about you? you're doing good so far?
Yes, my staking does not stop growing I have no problems with that, but I do not do it in Criptowin, I usually do it in decentralized wallets, but the important thing is to grow your money in the last stay!

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
no, she was civil servant and she did it more than 30 years, so no wonder she get enough pension @Chibson i'm glad that she can do whatever she want and she have the money for it, and she prefer saving on bank (tradisional way)
That's good, someone that was a civil servant for a good 30 years deserves all the good things in the world.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
How nice to live in interest once I retire some years from now. I am hoping that my dream investment will come true to make me happy when facing my old age. When we are old, our bodies are overacting and demanding.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
How nice to live in interest once I retire some years from now. I am hoping that my dream investment will come true to make me happy when facing my old age. When we are old, our bodies are overacting and demanding.
I admire your dream of living in interest once you retire I think thats a smart and realistic goal to have. Im also planning to do the same thing when I retire. Im saving and investing my money in various assets that generate passive income for me. I hope that by the time I retire Ill have enough money to live comfortably and enjoy my old age.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
I admire your dream of living in interest once you retire I think thats a smart and realistic goal to have. Im also planning to do the same thing when I retire. Im saving and investing my money in various assets that generate passive income for me. I hope that by the time I retire Ill have enough money to live comfortably and enjoy my old age.
I have a small business now, the milk tea selling business. I rented a small space in SM Mall. I'm glad it's gaining everyday. It's my sister who mans it because I have an active job.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
My innovation is to have another branch. My business was realized because of franchising. I'm always sent updates by the franchise owners. It is not hard and I am earning thousands every day.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My innovation is to have another branch. My business was realized because of franchising. I'm always sent updates by the franchise owners. It is not hard and I am earning thousands every day.
Wow, I think you have a very good business knowledge that is why you were able to set up this kind of business. It also serves as a passive income source to you.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
Wow, I think you have a very good business knowledge that is why you were able to set up this kind of business. It also serves as a passive income source to you.
This is a good business f you do not have a competitor. The milk tea buyers will be divided. By the next month, I was told, there is another milk tea seller near my stall.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is a good business f you do not have a competitor. The milk tea buyers will be divided. By the next month, I was told, there is another milk tea seller near my stall.
that means the competition will be higher. I think you need to be very much innovative if you really want to continue making profit because of more competition.

Back