Living on interest

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Employees, both public and private, will receive a pension, which is generally paid monthly for civil servants, while private employees will be paid all at once when they reach retirement age. but for entrepreneurs must raise money independently and invest in both securities, cryptocurrencies and property.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My mom prefer saving it, didnt believe in another investment tools, but she has a property so she will be okay by then, and i do not have to worry about her anymore

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.090
Every individual could have their own experience and view but in my view living on only interest start killing an individual. My relatives, some people take the golden handshake in young and all their money is in saving accounts and run their family on it. They all are in the worst condition.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.345
Every individual could have their own experience and view but in my view living on only interest start killing an individual. My relatives, some people take the golden handshake in young and all their money is in saving accounts and run their family on it. They all are in the worst condition.
I think this is not the best idea but maybe they felt like it was the best idea for them to make use of

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
How nice life would be during old age or even on early retirement to live on interest. So while still young it's better to invest something and let the money work for you during old age.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
i know you can do it my friend @Bisolami wishing you a tons of luck so you can have enough money to living and saving for the retirement. One day you will be one of the people who living on interest and enjoying life to the fullest

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
amen for that @Bisolami back to our topic living on interest is everyone dream, investing money to some stocks or properties and after retirement we can sit back and relax and enjoying the interest every month for the rest of our life, what a wonderful plan

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In Nigeria, pensioners use to protest before they will receive their entitlement. Last few years ago, a group of corrupt government officials steal pension funds and disappear. In my state, government have totally refuse to pay pensioners citing silly reasons. Nigeria is the worst corrupt country in the world.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
In Nigeria, pensioners use to protest before they will receive their entitlement. Last few years ago, a group of corrupt government officials steal pension funds and disappear. In my state, government have totally refuse to pay pensioners citing silly reasons. Nigeria is the worst corrupt country in the world.
How sad what you say, I guess your pension system failed a long time ago, in the case of my country that does not happen but our pension system almost works as a ponzi scheme where more and more tax collection money is needed to keep it afloat, until it bursts one day and something similar happens.

Back