Making Money As House Help

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
Don't think that way Bro. It is the most sought after job in the United as we speak. Mothers are no longer staying at home.. Everyone has to hustle.
That is what I observed here in my place and I am female, not male. House helpers here do not have an education s they cannot land a good job. I am only talking of my country's picture of life not USA.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is what I observed here in my place and I am female, not male. House helpers here do not have an education s they cannot land a good job. I am only talking of my country's picture of life not USA.
That means your country still has the luxury of women staying at home to take care of the house. In my country, you would find and find before you can get good house help.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
That means your country still has the luxury of women staying at home to take care of the house. In my country, you would find and find before you can get good house help.
At home, we have two helpers, one stays out doing laundry. Many are doing business in my country, others work and others stay at home only the husband works.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
At home, we have two helpers, one stays out doing laundry. Many are doing business in my country, others work and others stay at home only the husband works.
You see that the culture difference is what makes house helps less attractive in your country. In my country, even university graduates do house help work because it is high paying.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
You see that the culture difference is what makes house helps less attractive in your country. In my country, even university graduates do house help work because it is high paying.
It is not here, house helpers do not have proper education. There are some only elementary graduates, and high school graduates, but high school graduates this time can work in a department store. There are only a few house helpers hired this time due to burglaries done by house helpers. Our house helpers are our neighbors we know well of the backgrounds

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.763
Honestly speaking the house help job is the worst paying in my country. The Job seems to pay decently in other countries and that's why most women travel abroad for the Jobs

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That actually means people are more homely in your country. In my country, some women go out and come back late at night.
Honestly speaking the house help job is the worst paying in my country. The Job seems to pay decently in other countries and that's why most women travel abroad for the Jobs

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.763
I think the house help job makes a good and handsomely paying career in countries like: Italy, Australia, Canada whereby the house help job is paid as one of the highest paying jobs in those countries.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
House helps are regarded very highly in my country, Nigeria. It would not be unconnected to the fact that life has become hard and people now work long hours. They need someone to do domestics while they do the hustle.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Many people in our parts work as house help for survival but if you look closely they are making good money just by working for 1-2 hours in a house or even less as they are assigned the work of cleaning, dishes and sometimes cooking too and they are able to make more than the minimum wages.
House help vocation is not a lucrative business in Nigeria. In fact, it is a modern slavery phenomenon. House helps are not well paid in Nigeria. Their agents take huge amount as commissions for providing house helps to their employers.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Its mostly suited for those that don't have any skills and cannot stitch clothes or work in factories so they prefer to work as house help and make money from it

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.253
You can make money as a helper If you have the chance of staging with the rich or well paying masters. You just have to to find out from posh areas of they need your services

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Yes its helper job and you need to help them manage the house like cleaning, cooking etc and these days these house help do charge more as compared to before so not a bad way to earn

Back