Making money from writing product reviews.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
One can make money from writing product reviews by writing honest and detailed reviews of products, either on their own blog or website, or on a platform that pays reviewers for their opinions. Some popular platforms include Amazon's Affiliate Program, Influencer marketing, and sponsored content on websites and social media. The key is to build an audience and reputation for providing valuable information to potential buyers.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I have heard of it Amazon's affiliate program. I have thought of joining it but didn't due to some reasons. I will join the same soon to add some bucks to my online earnings.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
One can make money from writing product reviews by writing honest and detailed reviews of products, either on their own blog or website, or on a platform that pays reviewers for their opinions. Some popular platforms include Amazon's Affiliate Program, Influencer marketing, and sponsored content on websites and social media. The key is to build an audience and reputation for providing valuable information to potential buyers.
A friend told me about the Amazon affiliate program but I always run away from anything that has to do with affiliate because I'm not good in convincing people to buy.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
starting up a YouTube channel that concentrate on writing product reviews is even the best in my own opinion. If you are able to reach the monetization threshold you will make a lot of money.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.131
I think it is not good to pay people to give postive feedback with their company's products or services. It does not make sense of being honest with this concern.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think it is not good to pay people to give postive feedback with their company's products or services. It does not make sense of being honest with this concern.
Many companies and busineses actually do that. Paying people to give them feedback is not good but some of them do it to stay competitive.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
Many companies and busineses actually do that. Paying people to give them feedback is not good but some of them do it to stay competitive.
Some don't even pay. They beg. I know of on organization that kept begging and pleading with me to give them positive reviews on an e-commerce site. I told them it has to be sometime I do willingly.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Some don't even pay. They beg. I know of on organization that kept begging and pleading with me to give them positive reviews on an e-commerce site. I told them it has to be sometime I do willingly.
Yeah, I think there are some companies that you really do that. They tell their customers to give them positive reviews because it will have to increase their reputation and of course the number of sales.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
But if a product is good, you won't have to beg your customers for positive reviews. They would do it voluntarily. It is not right to prompt customers for positive reviews.
Yeah, I think there are some companies that you really do that. They tell their customers to give them positive reviews because it will have to increase their reputation and of course the number of sales.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
But if a product is good, you won't have to beg your customers for positive reviews. They would do it voluntarily. It is not right to prompt customers for positive reviews.
Yes, but as someone who is just getting started in a business you have to beg your customers to drop their reviews even if you do not say positive review. A lot of businesses do it.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have heard about these websites but haven't seen even a single such website paying and accepting users from my country
I think most of them are usually based in top-tier countries and most of those products are being used by people who live in top-tier countries. So I think that is the major reason they may not accept people from your country.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
Yes, but as someone who is just getting started in a business you have to beg your customers to drop their reviews even if you do not say positive review. A lot of businesses do it.
I understand that it is a strategy to boost their PR. I would leave a review for your products if it meets my taste without you having to beg me. Just focus on quality products.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I understand that it is a strategy to boost their PR. I would leave a review for your products if it meets my taste without you having to beg me. Just focus on quality products.
most businesses have no option than to beg their customers to give them good reviews because it will boost the trust people have in them. I know that some people usually do that voluntarily when the product meets their taste.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
I think most of them are usually based in top-tier countries and most of those products are being used by people who live in top-tier countries. So I think that is the major reason they may not accept people from your country.
I remember users used to share about mturk and how they were able to make money from it by writing product reviews

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
Product reviews are vital to any business organization. It makes people to know and appreciate the quality of their products. That's why they would pay some platforms to host their products and the sites on the other hand pay users to write positive reviews for their products.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
I have heard about something like this before, they pay you to write honest reviews about products, i have even come across one that pays to give detailed and honest reviews about books.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I have heard about something like this before, they pay you to write honest reviews about products, i have even come across one that pays to give detailed and honest reviews about books.
I may not do this kind of job because they may be telling us to write good reviews for fake products

Back