Making money from writing product reviews.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
This is the downside of receiving payment to review products. You might be obligated to leave good reviews even if the product is terrible. Genuine reviews might not fetch you the pay.
I may not do this kind of job because they may be telling us to write good reviews for fake products

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
if you have a lot of electronics at home you can venture into a website called Utest. They usually pay their testers reasonable amount of money.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.061
I had no idea Amazon had this option. Thank you for sharing. I used to conduct product reviews when I still had my website, and it helped me cover some of my educational needs.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
I have never earned online through this doing any of this. However I have tried like one or two reviewing websites but I was turned down because I was not considered.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have never earned online through this doing any of this. However I have tried like one or two reviewing websites but I was turned down because I was not considered.
You can try a platform called Utest. It is actually a very legitimate platform and most people across the world are considered.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
I could consider this site. As your had said that many people from all over the world are using it probably means that the site accept people from the tier3 countries too.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I don't like this pattern of earning. That's because you may be asked to write only positive reviews and that is dishonesty. I am a very frank peson and I won't want to be unapologetical about anything.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
There are a lot of website like these they basically write articles about diffirend kinds of apps and sites if you know how to write articles or you have good capital you can definetly make money out of it

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
I have joined a couple of such websites in the past but none of these allow us to earn as these tasks are reserve for top tier country users

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I am not aware of any platforms or websites which pay people to review product reviews. I usually write some comments about the good or bad experience using a particular product on Facebook.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my country, it is not possible to access many companies and stores, but currently BMF gives you 5 cents to write review companies, if you are interested, you can try.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.530
If there is the need to become an affiliate to write product reviews, unfortunately I can't, at least for now. In my country, affiliation is a forbidden activity if we own the smallest business VAT. I should register as self-employed worker and this bureaucracy costs mor than the double compared to the very small amount my VAT costs. It would be very good to find a product reviews site not requiring affiliations. How Utest does?

In my country, it is not possible to access many companies and stores, but currently BMF gives you 5 cents to write review companies, if you are interested, you can try.

Yes, now I'm sticking with the new BMF requirements, I'm trying to adapt to them as much as possible.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
I have heard of it Amazon's affiliate program. I have thought of joining it but didn't due to some reasons. I will join the same soon to add some bucks to my online earnings.
I was trying to join the program but I stopped due to the lack of a website. I have therefore planned to start a website and build it slowly by slowly, till the time I would be able to monetize it. Paid to post forum business is like it's going to an end soon.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.530
Paid to post forum business is like it's going to an end soon.
I sincerely hope it won't. Paid to post forum are very helpful for users and in many, many way: it's not merely the earnings (even if it's true their earnings help many users to make ends meet), but new friendships grow up, we learn more about finances and how to save, we come to know other cultures, we improve our English (if we are not native speaking)...I'd be very sad to see the end of all this :cry:

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.530
I can imagine...so they are sites dedicated to top tier countries. Thinking about Amazon, I remember my husband said something about a paid task he tried to access (I'm not so sure if to write product reviews was an included task or not, maybe it was Amazon Mechanical Turk that may include them) and he couldn't because we live in Latin America. He could see the task, but without accessing.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Product reviews are more effective if it's conducted on neutral grounds. If it's sponsored by Amazon it gives bias opinion. Surveys are good grounds of making reviews, opinions and feedback.

Back